FOURTEEN

Camilla

It's been a month since everything happened, Lucille's death was a shock to me. I haven't heard any news from Trebor about my Uncle Rob. Also, Noah has refused to speak to me, the last thing he said to me was: I really don't want you around me, anymore. I had decided to let him be for a month too.

I had just gotten back from classes and decided to make something to eat. I was dressed in my red bra and baggy shorts.

Heading to the kitchen, I heated my already made lasagna and sat on the island to wait. Once it dinged, I brought it out, placing it on my plate just as my doorbell rang.

This was the first time I had company, well except for the guys that come home with me. It's been a month since I had sex too.

Getting up, I moved to the door and opened it. It was broad daylight so I wasn't threatened. Standing in front of me was someone I didn't expect to be here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, moving aside to let him in. I had missed him, and our sex life.

"I missed you, Melody" he replied, facing me. I tensed.

"It's Camilla here" I hissed. He raised his hands in defense.

"Still seeking revenge, I see" I rolled my eyes then hugged him. I missed him.

"I missed you" I spoke, squeezing him. He chuckled and kissed my head.

Vincent was my first time back in Australia. He became my best friend when everything went downhill. He helped me forget. Sex was a gateway to forget my issues and problems and he gave great sex.

"I'm so surprised but happy you're here. Do you want something to drink or eat?" He nodded, sitting down. I noticed he wasn't with his luggage. So I asked.

"Oh, I came in last night, so I settled in a hotel since I didn't know how you'd act considering our last phone call" oh! I just nodded and moved to the kitchen to bring my plate of lasagna, two forks and a bottle of alcohol.

I handed him one fork and he ate then looked around.

"Why did you really come? Vincent?" I got out with it and he sighed then swallowed.

"Melody-"

"I'm Camilla Lorenzo here" I cut in and he furrowed his brows.

"I don't care if you're Camilla, I know you're Melody. I've known you as Melody and I'm in love with you. I came here for you-" I started shaking my head.

"-look Vin-"

"No, I'm not done. I was in love with you before we made that stupid game. Mel- Camilla, you should've told me you were leaving" he sipped the drink and I took my seat with a sigh.

"It's not like I chose to leave. Sheriff made me come here. Besides, I can find Rob faster when I move" I explained. He sighed and didn't say anything till we finished eating.

I took the plate and glasses to the kitchen. I had cleaned up my apartment yesterday when I noticed my nose ring had gone missing. I cleaned up only to find it on my desk. It wasn't there when I checked before. I swear!