FIFTEEN

Noah

I gulped as I went back to watch their sex scene. My mouth hung open, it was dry. She was sexy. The way she moved and took all of him was insane.

"Bro, I- what are you doing?" Fuck! I quickly shut my laptop and looked at Nathaniel. My door was open?

"Urm- did you need something?" My stutter came out worse coz I was thrown off balance.

My heart thudded against my chest. He raised an eyebrow, his eyes moving between me and the laptop.

"Are you okay?" He drawled, his tone filled with suspicion. I wouldn't blame him though.

"Yeah, very Okay" I stood up for effect and stretched, chuckling nervously.

"What were you doing?" He asked, biting his lip as if to control laughter. I frowned.

"Assignment but if you don't have anything to say, you can leave" I was about to apologize for my harsh stutter but he stopped me by laughing.

A loud, and full guffaw. I scowled. Was he mocking my stuttering again?

"What kind of assignment would give you a boner?" he asked and continued in his fits of laughter.

I looked down and sure enough, I had a boner. Fuck me! I mentally face-plamed. He was still laughing, locking eyes with me once in a while. I cleared my throat to hide my embarrassment.

"I'll leave you to it. I'll be back later" he said, waving his hands in the direction of my groin before laughing out. I groaned as he shut the door.

Seriously?!

I locked the door then went back to the laptop. I contemplated watching it again but refrained and moved to the bathroom.

That Vincent guy called her Melody? That means her real name isn't Camilla. I smell something fishy and I have to find out.

I ran a hand through my hair just as my phone rang. I quickly went to it coz I was expecting Chloe. She said she was coming over for our project.

Looking at the ID, I glared at my phone, clenching it tightly as I felt my eyes tear up.

Trebor fucking Senoj!

I ignored it as memories of my mom flooded my thoughts. I missed her, I missed her so much.

I hadn't organized her funeral yet. I wanted to do it with my own money, not Trebor's dirty money.

Noelle hasn't been herself since mom's passing. She's been unusually quiet, sometimes she talks to 'mom' in her room and cries to sleep every night.

I moved into the shower, and stood, allowing the water to cascade down my body. Trebor had decided to pay all our fees and he gave me some money for our feeding and other things.

I wanted to apply for a job soon though. I couldn't hold onto Trebor, I couldn't have faith in him after what he did to my mom. No, just no.

He told me he'd never let me leave his dirty work else he'd take away my remaining family. I was scared of him, he was a monster.

Rinsing the lather from my body, I stepped out of the shower, a towel around my waist and neck. I moved into my room barefeet, water dripping on the tiles as I cleaned my hair and face with the towel on my neck.

"Noah" I heard my name from a tiny voice and I slowly turned around, cleaning my face before looking at the person that called me. Noelle.

I rushed up to her, her eyes were puffy and red. Her nose and cheeks were red too. It broke me to see her like this yet I couldn't do anything about it.