SEVENTEEN

Noah
I woke up feeling weird. I was alert to the fact Camilla was in this house. I was very very alert and so was my area down there. I looked at the time, it was 7:30am, time to take my siblings to school.

I had to go to school, sooner or later. Just not today. I got out of bed and stripped off my clothes, deciding to take a cold shower this early morning. I had to tame my boner.

Camilla is a witch, since I met her, I've been turned on by the littlest thing she does. Yesterday as I carried her when she collapsed, the slit of her gown parted. Her thighs were exposed and God, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to actually touch her.

Ridiculous right?

Noah the prude actually wanted intimacy. I have a serious case of blue balls right now. I feel starved and I need to talk to Zennor.

I stepped out of the shower, bloody hell, it was cold. I quickly slipped on some Jean and a long sleeve striped shirt that hugged my lean frame. I put on a sneakers and sprayed deodorant before leaving my room to wake Noelle and Nathan.

"Bro-" I spoke entering my brothers room, only to see him dressed up. I cocked a brow.

"You're late!" Huh? I gave him a weird look. Nathan was dressed and ready? I slowly backtracked out of his room, my eyes on him, trying to understand.

I moved to Noelle's room but she wasn't there. I frowned. Where's Camilla?

Then the aroma of freshly made pancakes wafted through the air, making me realise how hungry I was. Since mom fell ill, it's all pizza or take outs. No real/homemade food.

I skipped to the kitchen, yeah, skipped. I followed the aroma and arrived in the kitchen, freezing in my spot.

Camilla stood by the cooker, flipping pancakes but that's not what made me freeze. It was the baggy white v- neck shirt she wore. I could see the color of her panties coz it was a kind of see-through material.

"Noah!" I heard Noelle yell. I didn't even realize she was here too. Camilla turned to me with a sweet smile.

"Hey" I nodded slightly, locking eyes with her. I crouched down when I noticed Noelle running towards me from the corner of my eye. She engulfed me in a bear hug.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked, my eyes still on Camilla and without warning, they slipped down to her chest and I noticed her taut nipples visible from the shirt.

"Shit!" I cussed and gulped, breaking the hug with Noelle. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair before stomping towards Camilla.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked with my stuttering voice. She cocked a brow but nodded anyway.

"Noelle sweetheart, get Nathan and you both should have breakfast okay? I'll be back" she spoke sweetly, bending forward a little to  kiss Noelle's forehead.

I gulped. As she bent, the neck part of the shirt sagged and her boobs were exposed for a short while but that doesn't mean I didn't see it.

"Let's go" I nodded and led her to my room, shutting the door softly.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" She asked, hands on her hips. She was bare feet, her black nail polish went well with her pale skin.

I huffed and went close to her, not blinking. I made sure to not let my eyes wander from her face.

"Stop doing this, I beg you" I stuttered out and she raised a brow in confusion.

"I just helped in making breakfast, what's so bad in that? You told me to-"