Back on the farm.

They finally land the ship and head towards the farm, while cayde tells the hunter a story, his arm draped across her shoulders, and the other gesturing. Both of hers are concerned with carrying the bouquet. They head towards the barn Where zavala and Ikora were waiting.

As they pass the people on the farm, the people stop and stare, a few whispering amongst themselves. While them being close was no unsual thing, it was, however, very unusual for them both to be so happy after her rescuing him.

Normally when they come back from such missions, she's irritated and silent, or at least pretends to be. With how happy they both are, and the added flowers, how can the people not talk?

Being oblivious to all of this, they both head straight to the barn. They walk in side by side, and zavala and ikora look up from what they were doing. (Zavala with plans, and ikora with a book)  

"Hey guys!" They say in unison and look at eachother in confusion, then quickly look away.

"Hello guardian.. cayde.. how was the mission? Good, I assume?" Zavala asks as ikora looks on silently, observing everything.

"Of course! Sh-"

"Actually, I had to save his metallic behind again." She interrupts cayde, and rolls her eyes, but smiles.

"Well.. I'm glad you're both back in one piece." The titan looks at the flowers and points to them. "Did you decide to pick some flowers while you were out, guardian?" Zavala asks.

"Oh! Um.. no, i.. uh.. cayde picked them for me, as repayment for saving him today." She blushes as pink as her hair, but with her white skull marking covering most of it.

"I see. Well, you should probably get them in some water before they wilt. Hawthorn might have something to put them in. Or holliday, she always has an empty container." He smiles. 

"I think I will." She smiles. "I'll see you later. Zavala, ikora.. and cayde.." she nods to each respectively, lingering on cayde for a few moments before she leaves. He watches her go, then turns to his friends.

"Finally!" Ikora says happily and sets down her book.

"Finally what?" Cayde asks, confused.

"Oh you'll see. I'm surprised it took this long!" She says and smiles

"I'll see what?" He asks as Zavala and Ikora just laugh.

"Guys, seriously! What am i missing??"