I want you, I need you, I love you.

After cleaning up and getting everything together, they walk out to Cayde's ship and head out to the trostland, through the salt mines with little difficulty, and all the way up to the cliff where the beacon had been set up a few months back. Everything is the same, except for the makeshift table and chairs (just a bunch of boxes, really. He also put a few flowers in the middle of the table) that had been set up for them.

"You did this?" She asks, walking over to the table.

"Yeah.. I couldn't sleep last night, so i set this up... is it okay?" He asks nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's perfect." She says with a smile and sits down. "So, what do you have planned for us?" She asks cutely.

"Nothing much, really.. I've got us some food.. oh, and I snagged a bottle of whisky from Zavala!" He says proudly, taking it and two glasses out of his inventory.

She giggles. "How about we save that till later in the day?"

"You're right. I'll set it out though." He smiles and puts them on the table, sitting next to her. "So... what should we do until it's time to eat?"

"I don't know.. just.. talk, maybe?" She smiles.

"That sounds good! Where do we start? Oh, I know!" He says happily, and they start talking and sharing stories of their many adventures, together and apart.

They spend hours just chatting, and at some point their two ghosts decided to just float around and talk as well, primarily about how long they've been waiting for this to happen.

When the sun sets, they've already had a couple drinks, and cayde is in the middle of a dramatic story, standing near the cliff, using sound effects and all. He stops suddenly when he sees the remains of the cabal base in the distance that was built during the red war. She walks over to look at it too.

"Well.. that place is a good example of how us guardians can't be stopped." She says sweetly, trying to cheer him up.

"It is.. I just wish we didn't lose so much to them.. so many guardains were lost. No one really knew what was happening.. where we were, what happened to the others.. i was afraid I wasn't going to see you again after they took over... but something in me knew you would be okay." He says with a sad tone, and looks to her.  "You're the reason we're all still here today.. and for that.. i have to say, thank you." He smiles.

"Thank you for believing in me." She smiles, her eyes tearing up.

Both of them, without realizing it, are holding hands at this point, gazing into eachothers both equally blue eyes.

"Ahem." Says Cayde's ghost.

"Oh, right!" Cayde says and leads her away from the edge , but to an open area of ground. "Hit it, maestro!" He tells his ghost, who begins to play, 'I want you, I need you, I love you'. "May i have this dance?"

"I..." she blushes deeply, but smiles. "I would love to."

They both smile, and cayde places one hand on her back, and takes her hand in his other. She places her free hand on his shoulder, and they slowly dance, swaying with the music. He occasionally spins them around, both of them laughing happily. As the dance goes on, they become closer and closer, until his arms are wrapped around her waist, her arms around his neck, and her head laying gently on his shoulder. They both stare lovingly into eachother's eyes, smiling. Finally, the ghost stops playing music, but with the last line, cayde sings along.

"I want you, I need you, I love you, with all my heart~" he says lovingly, and she giggles, gently pressing her forehead to his as they continue to sway without the music.

Since they're still dancing, her ghost plays the slow songs from breakfast, just so they can dance as long as they want.