First, The Trickster.

The one that laughed in her face. Cackled at her, telling her her attempts were useless. She's the one that's going down first. She slowed her progress to making it to the rest of the Barons in time. And that makes Gwen absolutely furious.

The Spider's directions led them to an old fallen manufacturing plant. He also said to watch out for literally anything around.. because it could blow you up to the high heavens. Gwen shrugged at the idea though, it should be pretty obvious if something was rigged with explosives. This wasn't her first rodeo.

She gets off her sparrow and climbs up into the old production machine. On her way there, she kills three scorn soldiers. One of which, drops a yellow engram. Gwen picks it up absentmindedly, but panics as it starts to tick.

She curses and throws it at the nearest wall, then ducks for cover, only for it to explode on contact. She stands back up, panting a little from the panic that hut her. This may not be her first rodeo, but it's her first time dealing with the Barons.

"That's... the opposite of good." She says to bob in a shaky voice.

"Neither is that!" He yells as a small horde of scorn come charging at them, screams and all.

Gwen instantly takes action, making her enemies fall left and right with scary accuracy. But what's less scary, is the sight of her throwing each engram bomb as hard as she can in any direction when they're dropped. Some hit the ground, some land in the fallen camp nearby. But most importantly, the machine used to make them is left in smoke and shambles after that insanity.

"We should probably get going." Bob says, a little relived that the chaos is over.

"Yeah.." Gwen agrees, then runs inside to look for The Trickster.

"I'm glad we found that though.. I can't imagine if those actually got into some of the supplies for the city, or a fellow Guardian.." Bob says and drifts off in thought.

"Good thing we're on top of things, huh?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah." Bob agrees, in a happier tone.

They continue down the path, occasionally facing some enemies. Until.. they finally run into her. She cackles when she sees Gwen.

"So, you're here to avenge your friend? To pick up where he left off?" Gwen doesn't say a word. She tenses up, and draws her bow. Her body and silence radiates 'try me.'

"Well then. Your quest will go no further!" She says, then disappears as Gwen looses an arrow.

Gwen curses again, this time in anger. She instantly runs after the Trickster, desperate to hunt her down.

She comes to the end of the tunnel, she looks around, hearing the rustle of footsteps, knowing full well she's probably cloaked. She takes a deep breath, then holds it, listening close to the sound of her enemies' feet. She closes her eyes as well. Just after she does, The Trickster throws a grenade at her. Gwen dodges the grenade, and throws a knife into her enemies's shoulder.

The Trickster groans in agony, but scurries away.

"You'll have to do more than that, guardian. I thought you were better!" Her enemy taunts, and she draws her bow, aiming directly for her head. She looses it, and it explodes on contact. Her enemy screams, then growls. She disappears, and Gwen groans in frustration.

Before she can even turn around, she's surrounded by scorn ravagers and raiders.

"Poor, poor Guardian. You lost your friend, and you can't even avenge him properly." She says as she watches Gwen pick off her forces one by one, getting more brutal each time. "I feel like he would be disappointed in you. I know I sure am." Gwen throws a grenade into a bunch of oncoming screebs. "I'm surprised you're not much of a talker. Cayde would have talked me to death by now. Oh wait, he's dead." With the last word, Gwen kills the last of the scorn, and turns to the trickster, out of breath. The Trickster scowls at her.

"And you are too." Gwen says simply, jumps high into the air, then throws a shower of flaming knives at the Trickster. She falls to the ground with out another word.

Gwen collects her ammo and rewards, then walks out of the cave, and Bob starts playing 'Back in Black' by AC/DC.

One baron down, seven to go.