This is NOT according to plan.

The guardian wakes bright and early so she can make breakfast before going on her mission. She also is supposed to meet cayde before leaving, so she got up extra early.

She didn't really need to though, because just as she starts cooking, cayde knocks at the door, and she lets him in.

"Well you're early, romeo." She teases him with a smile as she kisses his cheek, then goes back to cooking.

"I sure am. And there's a reason for that one, my dear juliet." He smiles and turns a chair around so he can sit on it with the back of it to his chest, to rest his arms on.

"What might that be?" She asks curiously.

"Well, I decided to offer to come with you today. Titan, right?" He asks with a smirk.

"Yeah, and that sounds great, just don't get yourself into trouble again." She giggles.

"Ooh, ouch. That one hurt." He jokes, but holds his stomach as if he was punched. "My pride!"

"Oh no, I'm sorry i hurt you." She says in a joking voice as she serves breakfast, and they both laugh.

They start to eat, and she looks him over a little, which he notices.

"Eyes are up here, pinky." He smiles and points to his face with his fork.

"Oh I know. But um.. i have a sort of odd question."

"Shoot." He smiles.

"Well, I don't know much about how exos work.. I'm sorry if i offend you.. but.. do you feel?" She asks shyly.

"We do. Just as much as you do." He smiles. "We're actually quite human in construction. Under all this armor is a slim, ripped bod. And a little somethin somethin too." He says with a wink, that instantly makes her blush, and want to swoon, but she's not that kind of gal, okay?

"Well.. um.. that's very good to know.. although I hope it's not little." She jokes, and he raises an eyebrow with an endearing smile.

"You got me there. Man, you're witty. Kinda like me!"

"Kind of." She giggles and gets up.

"You're not going to stop, are you?"

"Never. Get used to it, honey bear." She says slyly and leans down so they're eye level.

"Good, because it's so hot." He smiles and pulls her into a deep kiss, and she falls willingly into it.

After a minute, they break apart and he washes the dishes before they start off to his ship.

"So.. um.. i have a question for you too."

"Have at it." She smiles.

"We always just call you guardian.. or hunter.. do you have a real name?" He asks, holding her hand.

"I do... but it's been a very long time since I've used it." She blushes, but doesn't look away from him.

"Can you tell me? I would love to know.. I don't really want to call you guardian for the rest of our days.."

She smiles lovingly at the fact that he said 'our days', and looks down. "Gwen... my name is Gwen."

"That's an absolutely beautiful name." He says sincerely with a loving smile as they finally reach his ship, which plays 'careless whisper' when they walk in, courtesy of his ghost.

They look at eachother with a smile and he starts dancing with her, unable to pass up the opportunity. This time he rests his hands on her butt, so she places hers on his waist and starts kissing him, leaning as close to him as possible. The kissing slowly becomes more passionate, both of them clinging to the other, hands wandering places they've never dared go before.

Before they knew it, they were laying on the floor between a large crate and the wall leading to the cockpit. They quickly help eachother undress, clothes now everywhere in the room, mixed together in piles. Once they're both undressed, they take a moment to admire the other, and Gwen takes longer. He wasn't lying about the whole slim but ripped thing... woah. Yeah. That's not little, either.

After she regains herself, they continue to make out, then soon start making love to the music, which the ghosts seem to have put on repeat before locking themselves in the cockpit. 

They go on for a few of the same song, but then cayde changes the song to one of his playlists, only leading to some.. um.. more wild fun.

After about two more songs, there's a knock on the ship's bay door, and they both stop, also trying to calm themselves down. The ghosts had already picked up the clothes, so they're trapped behind the crate with no clothes.

"Cayde? Guardian? Are you in there? You were supposed to leave half an hour ago!" Zavala calls out from the other side of the door.

"Crap.. um.. what do we do?" Gwen asks cayde, who's currently in a state of euphoria, and just shrugs with a big smile. "Oh you're no help." She says with a sigh, then notices they were using their hoods as pillows, and takes them out from under Cayde's head, pulling hers on, and draping his over her shoulders. 

"Don't get up, no matter what. Don't say anything either." She whispers to him warningly, then opens the bay door. "Sorry about that, zavala! We haven't left yet because I accidentally tore a hole in my armor and I'm trying to find a temporary replacement for today until I can get it fixed! Cayde said he's not taking off until i can find something." She smiles and sits up, making sure she's covered.

"Oh! Sorry to intrude. I was just making sure everything was okay. I'll go, I shouldn't just stand here while you have no top. Good luck finding something." He says awkwardly, then leaves, shutting the door behind him.

Cayde whistles. "You're a slick one, huh? Almost as slick as-"

"Don't say it." She smiles at him, and stands, tossing his hood at his face. He moves it and sits up, watching her go to get their clothes. When she comes back, he gets up and gets dressed. "You know.. you looked good in my hood. Like, really good." He smiles.

"Thanks.." she says and blushes as she puts on her armor, then watches him, unable to help herself. "Hey.. I've got another question.."

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to do that again at my place tonight?" She smiles.

"Sign me up! That's an offer I could never turn down." He says excitedly, finally putting on his last piece of armor.

"Alright." She giggles. "As long as we actually go on a mission today, we can."

"I can manage that. Let's get in the air so we can get there and back!" He says and kisses her, then rushes into the cockpit. She smiles and watches him go, admiring how well-fitted his pants are. "You coming, Gwen?" He calls out.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" She giggles and walks into the cockpit, taking the seat that's on his left, and behind him.

After double-checking the coordinates, they take off with a "wah-hoo!" From cayde, and happy laughter from her.