Part 1

Fuyu Soji x Dabi

The girl ran with hot breath, trying to dodge the bits of the building that was crumbling around her. And while she wasn't the best hero around, she did know how to help others. It was what she excelled in! And seeing the looks on citizen's faces when she was able to pull one out of the rubble and get them to safety was all she could ask for.

But at the current moment, seeing as Hawks has used his feathers to save and protect everyone who wasn't registered as a pro, the only person Fuyu had to worry about saving was herself. And if it hadn't have been for the training she had received at UA all those years ago, she would have been as good as a pancake by now.

She huffed as she finally reached the ends of the danger zone. The sky igniting with flames and cries as the new number one hero did his best to defeat the Nomu that had suddenly begun to attack the city.

She had come running to help, but with so many top leveled pros here... the less than top-ranked pro could see that her help was needed. And so she made sure to watch over a small walkway and guide citizens away if they attempted to pass by her.

Eventually, the fight ended and the police, fire, and medical team began to move in. Fuyu watched with a relieved gaze as this happened. Her work here was done, and thus she decided to head home for the evening. She had done her best and in the end, the heroes pulled through again.

Her footsteps echoed down the nearly abandoned streets, looking forwards. Her eyes falling onto cats, flowers, and anything that seemed to catch her attention as she walked. And so, when a rather strange figure suddenly walking in front of her from the right... she couldn't help but stare with wide eyes.

The male with jet black hair and icy blue eyes looked back at her, her attire outing her as a hero right away. And as he lifted his lip into a smirk, Fuyu swallowed hard. Out of any and all villains, she could have run into... it had to be a member of the League of Villains, didn't it?

His face had been plastered everywhere after that nasty group had attacked those UAS kids at their summer camp... and then when they kidnapped that Bakugou kid. She was positive... this was the villain known as Dabi.

"Well hello there, hero." He taunted her. "Fine night we're having, huh?"

Fuyu calmed her nerves. She was never much of a fighter, but she knew she had to take this criminal down... he was a highly wanted villain. And to let him go because she hated fighting was not what a true hero would do. And so, with a deep breath to calm her nerves, Fuyu prepared to engage in battle with Dabi.

"It always seems to go this way with you hero types..." Dabi sighed, his flames beginning to emit from his hand.

Fuyu closed her eyes, knowing she would regret using it... but then again getting burned alive was not something she wanted to experience anytime soon. And thus, as Dabi shot a ball of blue flames towards her, she allowed her quirk to take effect.

Dabi blinked as suddenly his fire vanished, and the hero remained untouched, if not looking a bit woozy from having used her own quirk. The male clicked his tongue, seeing as she was the type to possess as quirk like that damn UA teacher... meaning he should get out of here before she got any closer to him.

He was in no shape to fight... and so, as the heroic little female seemed to be recovering from her defensive move, he bolted. And when Fuyu had noticed what happened, she didn't know where to feel relieved or angry at herself... both for losing Dabi and for using her quirk in the way she did

~~~~~

Dabi sighed as he finally made it back to the League's temporary headquarters. The old and rusted warehouse definitely not holding a single charm in comparison to the slightly shitty bar that their base had been at before. But alas... it was a place away from the cops and away from heroes, so he couldn't complain much.