Part 16

Part 16

The following day, things seemed to be back to normal to some extent. Fuyu fell back into the swing of work, making sure to show up to a primary school classroom to discuss safety procedures and then went on an uneventful patrol that afternoon. Nothing was happening, and by the time Fuyu returned home, she'd admit that she was feeling a bit needy when it came to the idea of some company.

And so, she made sure to leave the symbol in the window telling her possible visitor that she was in the mood to talk. Part of her hoping it would stay that way, as she was still dealing with the muddled thoughts of what exactly this entire situation was.

She could only hope... that Dabi would actually hear her out tonight and not jump straight away into the pleasure aspect of everything. But he had made of a habit of coming here for one thing, and after overhearing the conversation by her two co-workers yesterday... Fuyu was still trying to assure herself it was anything but.

She had been through numerous bad relationships in the past and was hoping this wouldn't fall in line with her others and end up in a flaming pile of mistakes and regrets. But seeing as unlike her other formers flames, this one was supposed to be set up from the start to end badly, but she for some reason was attracted to that... the female tried to not think too much as to what this relationship would lead to or if and when it would blow up in her face.

Her thoughts were interrupted as a knocking came from the door, and she rose from her spot on the dining table and went to the door. She had just finished dinner and the winter sky had made things dark for at least an hour now.

If Dabi was anything... at least he was punctual.

Her eyes of warm apricot were met by his cerulean ones and without even exchanging a hello or a good evening with her his hands had pushed her to him. Lips connecting to hers and using her surprise to quickly lay claim to her mouth with his tongue.

Fuyu moaned softly from the sudden kiss, her rational self becoming silenced by the part of her that really truly was addicted to this and to him and how he seemed to know how to make her body react in the perfect ways to whatever he was doing.

His tongue had taken control over hers, and while she had given in to him exploring her mouth, she had just now noticed and remembered how he was still standing at the threshold of the doorway and kissing her for any and all passing neighbors to see.

Dabi at least was wearing a worn out hoodies to cover his face from recognition, but Fuyu wasn't exactly keen on her neighbors being able to see what she and her villain got up to when she had an inkling of an idea that he had already been hearing it the past few weeks.

She managed to free herself from such a lustrous kiss and motioned for Dabi to come inside. He nodded, walking in and taking note of how Fuyu made sure to lock the door behind her. Good... he didn't want anyone walking in on what they did together.

He plopped himself down onto the couch, rolling his shoulders as he relaxed a bit more. He had been ignoring Shigraki's orders as of late, not wanting to follow some stupid lead on some mystery that All For One might have left behind. Instead, he had been committing a few petty crimes this week.

Doing his best to keep up his reputation but not making any new headlines. He was happy about it, seeing as the last thing he wanted was to be highly pursued and then seem coming here. Not only for his sake but for Fuyu's.

The screen was playing yet another anime on the screen, an older one from what he could tell. The fluidity of the animation and the older style was what stuck out to him as it being older, but even so, he felt as if he'd seen it before.