Part 15 (NSFW)

Part 15

Sunlight poured in and touched her face, though she had already been awake for a while before the rays had come in and made her realize just what time it might be. But her mind was too preoccupied. The sensations below her navel and the feeling of having herself feel this good first thing in the morning was a new sensation to her.

Her legs curled around his waist as he continued to thrust into her again. His low and muffled groans letting her know that he was still enjoying himself as much as she was with these little sessions.

It had been one month since the night in question... and the month had been filled with many secret after work rendezvous in Fuyu's apartment, and most of the time her bed, and would continue on for multiple rounds and hours until one, the other, or both passed out from the actions they performed with one another.

This morning's only difference was that the male in her bed had seemed to have woken up with a desire for her and thus the kisses that seemed to burn at her skin and the feeling of him entering and leaving her as frequently as her quick breathing was not how she pictured her morning would start.

Though... some part of her didn't entirely mind it. Yes, she might be late with this slight diversion but she couldn't deny how good this felt and how good it might make her feel the rest of the day.

"Ah. Ahh, Touya." She whined as he struck that certain spot inside of her that made her toes curl in delight. "There... right there please."

He smirked into his movements, continuing on with his thrusting and striking the spot over and over until Fuyu felt the pit in her stomach starting to release and her head fell back onto the pillow and she breathed out in delight.

"Ahhhh!" She cried as a pair of lips met hers and muffled the sounds of her orgasm.

The feeling of him coming after two more thrusts again making her stomach create another sensation of butterflies. His lips pulled away from hers, a trail of saliva coming with him. The cool liquid breaking and sending some on her cleavage a moment later, a wet and cold feeling wiped away by the covers with ease.

"You've gotta be quiet..." Dabi chuckled, repeating the now traditional sequence of him getting out of bed to dispose of the condom. "Wouldn't want the neighbors to make a noise complaint... now would we?"

His was silently chuckling to himself, seeing as out of him and the hero he was the much less vocal partner. Meanwhile, Fuyu seemed unable to contain anything and he was grateful once more that she wasn't screaming "DABI!" at the top of her lungs as she came. That would sure bring some questions about... and not the ones that were nice.

He walked back to where he had been happily dozing the night away and then making sweet friction this morning. His hand opening the familiar nightstand and taking out one of the numerous boxes of condoms. It looked like every time they were running low... both would buy a box and thus now had more than plenty to make sure they were being safe.

As he pulled out another square for the next round, he noticed how the female in question was up and stretching. Her back muscles moving as she did so, the male watching with a feeling in his chest that he was slowly starting to like feeling.

Fuyu was too busy glancing at her phone to notice the male coming up behind her and wrapping himself around her, the feeling of his naked body against hers making her that much more aware. Especially that despite the lovely morning activity they both had participated in... he was already starting to get hard and ready for action again.

"Come on... one more time." He husked to her.

Fuyu huffed and let out a few chuckles as she poked his nose and pushed the dark haired male away from her. She shook her head, moving towards her bathroom and turning on the shower.