Part 17 (NSFW)

Part 17

The heavy smell of cooking meat and the sounds of boiling water, some spilling over onto the stove was what made the evening feel that much more alive and active than usual. Fuyu was using a spatula to move around the chunks of beef, while next to her, Dabi had started to move the potatoes that had been softened to the stew that was awaiting the final pieces.

"Is the beef almost ready?" He asked, looking up to see his girlfriend start to place the items onto a paper towel to drain the excess grease before adding it into the stew.

"Yup! Could you check on the rice while I add the beef?" She asked and the dark haired male nodded, moving to the rice cooker and looking at the timer they had set a little while ago.

"It says another ten minutes." Dabi spoke, walking back towards Fuyu and wrapping his arms around her waist as she stirred the beef stew together. "The curry smells almost as good as you do."

She batted away his light kisses with the backside of her spatula. "Oh no, you don't! You promised me dinner and then maybe... some fun afterward."

She knew him too well by this point. And with all that talk last week having passed and reaffirmed them each about themselves and their partner... things were only getting better and better from here. They two were spending actual time together, doing more than just being intimate with one another as well as actually talking and getting to know each other more and more.

Which led to tonight's events if making curry together, as it seemed this was a favorite meal to make of both of them. And thus, the light teasing and slightly snarky remarks as they cooked had come and gone, especially now that the food was nearly done and both of them were rather staring from having not eaten much today.

Fuyu started to scoop some generous spoonfuls onto two plates, passing each to Dabi when she was finished so he could scoop up some as well and then grabbed the rice and stew filled the plate of her own then made her way to the table in the living room by the closed blinds.

Dabi was right behind her, taking a seat beside her rather than across from her. Fuyu smirking softly knowing that he was going to make sure to hold her to the after-dinner activities by sitting right here. Her only request being he'd at least let her eat three-fourths of her meal before he started any funny business.

As she started to eat her meal, she'd glance over at him every so often, seeing him eating happily next to her. Ever so slowly allowing his gaze to fall on her as well when he felt her eyes on him.

"What are you looking at, hero?" He smirked, stuffing his face with some rice decorated with some stew.

"Just your face... and the curry stuck on your cheek." She spoke, turning back to her own meal as Dabi started to wipe away the smudge of food he had somehow put there.

"Goody-two-shoes..." He spoke half-heartedly. "Can't even let me eat like a pig... huh?"

"Oh come on now Touya." Fuyu smirked. "Having manners shouldn't be something divided between a hero and a villain."

Dabi hummed, continuing to eat his meal at the pair started to talk further about little things and all sorts of nonsense. He seemed to be quiet happy talking to her currently, not feeling any sort of need to do anything other than simply relax in her company.

"And then I told her that if she was really going to get on me about how I dash my 't's and dot my 'i's then maybe she should learn hiragana and kanji in the first place. She's lived in Japan for five years after all... and not knowing the language as well as I know English is such a bullshit excuse!" Fuyu cried, repeating a story about her co-worker from the States who only wanted reports handed into her in English but was picky as hell about them.