Part 9

Part 9

The beer bottle in his hands had been emptied long ago, now only swinging back and forth as the male in question looked boredly towards the scene unfolding in front of him. Spinner and Twice had been playing MarioKart for the past thirty minutes, and neither was particularly good at it.

"Quit hitting me with the shells!" The lizardman cried, an wave of irritation spraying from his mouth as he aggressively struck down on the remote.

"I didn't do it!" Twice called, his voice loud and boisterous. It changed a second later, this time becoming much quieter and shy. "I'll keep doing it until you notice me..."

Dabi rolled his eyes, seeing as not even these two could hold his attention for very long. Their antics usually could make him crack a smirk or even throw in a series of words to provoke them further... but not today it appeared.

Instead, he was stuck listening to the two as they played some game made for children. Elsewhere, the rest of the League appeared to be doing nothing of interest either: Toga was scrolling through her phone, eyes staring with that creepy pleased look at that green haired kid's social media. Kurogiri was sitting and reading some book, for once not having to be the only responsible one on the room. And Mr. Compress was what the male could only assume to be practicing his quirk, or more magic tricks.

Nothing of interest and the handsy guy wasn't even here for him to annoy. That had been his go to when he grew bored here... but as it appeared, the male had gone elsewhere and was doing something more important than actually leading the group of villains he had so sought to bring together.

Dabi tilted his head back, his legs itching to get up and explore the city to waste or at least find something more interesting, but he couldn't exactly trust where they would bring him. Part of him knowing that if he so much as left this place... he'd wind up at her apartment complex again.

His eyes looking upwards to see if her light was on and if it was he'd have a debate with himself if he should even go up there and see if she wanted to talk some more. His head reminding this little fantasy him that it wasn't as if he could very much have a conversation with her... let alone go see her without any repercussions.

The tea he had bought two days ago sat untouched in the small hell hole he was currently living at. His nerves not allowing him to open it and prepare a cup of it for himself, something inside of him saying that even if he tried... he'd never be able to make it like she had not too long ago.

Dabi's delusions of some cute domestic budding relationship were cut short as the man in question returned back from wherever he had been. Carrying with him a small USB drive, after having taken it out of his pocket and then going straight for Kurogiri.

"Get the computer set up." Shigaraki ordered, his voice dull and void of any real emotion like usual.

Kurogiri sighed, folding a corner of the page he was currently on and then shutting his book as he rose to his feet slowly and looked at the younger male. Tomura's single red hue looked at the warp man through the hand stuck to his face, but Kurogiri's eyes seemed to tell a much deeper story.

"Someday... I hope you'll be able to say please." He spoke, shaking his head. "We may be villains, Shigaraki Tomura, but we still can be polite ones."

The white-haired male grumbled something under his breath, no doubt a curse or two towards the former bar-keeper, but nevertheless, Kurogiri fulfilled the wishes of the leader and turned on the ancient computer.

No one really knew where it came from, but it was clear that the device was from an era where having a large monitor, with the box in the back was the norm. The loading took a while, as technology back in the day, or twenty years ago, needed a few minutes to boot up before it was ready to run.