t w o

↭ ♡ ↭

One o'clock in the afternoon, Saturday.

"Hello, Philippines." I mutter to myself without an enthusiasm to my voice.

Yeah. I'm here already, currently waiting in the arrival area while looking for my service. Seems like he will be late. I hope not. And such a boring day.

I decide to walk for a while, since I'm waiting for him.

As I walk, I bump to a . . . wall. It kinda hurts.

"Watch where you are going." Says by a low male voice. It is a man. And here I thought that it is a wall.

How come I did not feel his presence? Who is he? He speaks with a sharp ice to his voice and dares to order me.

I lift up my gazes and meet his dead eyes. I can't explain it. His eyes are grey, and it somehow reflects the appearance of the moon.

And coincidence, the moon's atmosphere is absolute zero, just like his presence.

"This would not happen if you were also watching your steps." I say to him, matching his voice.

He never answers back but to return the dead looks.

And then, wordlessly, he removes his gazes locked on my eyes and walks away like it is nothing on him.

I continue walking my pace while roaming my eyes all over. The airport here is not what you can imagine. It is not that featured enough.

"Miracle!" I hear someone calls my name. I trace where the voice came from and sight the person not from afar. He's here.

Then he starts coming to my way. Once he reaches where I am, I give him a sincere grin as he embraces me. It's normal, because he's my loving brother. Meet my Kuya Mike—Mikhail Zeke Twain, his real name.

After a few welcomes to each other, we head to his car. "Where do you want to stay?" He asks while driving.

"Penthouse, Kuya."  I answer simply. "It is more quiet."

"Okay." He replies, "How are you, by the way?"

I smile, "I'm fine. I'm still the same."

"Well, if you will ask me," Kuya Mike purses his lips while driving. "You became more beautiful."

I chuckle, looking looking outside, "Do you think I am?"

"Sure you are, haha," he replies, "because you are my little sister."

"Fine, fine, if that is what you think." I answer back shyly with a soft smile.

Kuya Mike is the ideal brother that everyone wants to have. Sweet, caring, kind, charming, every ladies' fantasies, and such.

Those are really nice characteristics, but knowing my life, his life is not different from mine. He is also a wearer of a liar's mask.

"Do you want to eat something for lunch?" he says, snapping out of my daze.

"Ah. 'Wag muna." I respond while looking outside. Seems like it's really hot here in Philippines. "I want to sleep. I'm tired, Kuya." A lot of differences from Japan. Maybe, I'll get used to Philippines' seasons, one of these days.

I hear him say 'oh' and nods his head. We straightly go to my unit and he helps me with my stuff.

"My little girl, I better get going." He says and kisses my forehead. "And by the way, your class will start on Monday."

"Ah, sure. Where are the requirements?"

"Ow. I forgot. I left them in my office." He tells me apologetically while scratching the back of his head.

I just nod, giving him an 'it-is-okay' look.

"Okay. I'm really going. And na-miss kita, little sis." He winks at me and pinches my nose.

I grin and laugh softly, "Oo na lang, Kuya. Na-miss din kita, haha. Sige na, alis na. May trabaho ka pa, oh." I say and he messes up with my hair. He knows that it irritates me a lot. Kuya Mike chuckles and goes out my pad.

Okay, what to do now.

Since, it is still early, inayos ko aking mga gamit. I place my clothes inside my walk-in closet, pati na rin iyong iba kong mga pag-aari.

After I clean my stuff—which takes two and a half hours para mag-ayos. It is little bit tiring. Plus, medyo may jet lag pa ako.

Oh, well. I want to cleanse my body and decide to have a quick warm shower. Later that hour, I finish my bath, and at the same time, clothing my body. Then I go directly my bed.

I inhale as I close my eyes. Imagining, what may happen with my life now. Starting on Monday, my life will change, the Great Hime Miracle Natsumi Twain will be a normal high school student. How nice.

I laugh sarcastically. Suddenly, the darkness invades me and causes me to sleep fastly.

↭ ♡ ↭