t w e n t y - f o u r

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

I blink how many times, wishing that this is not Chance.

For about a second, I decide move my head, gazing to his face.

Once I look at him, it is really him!

Sa sobrang pagkagulat ko, napabitaw, at naitulak ko siya. And it causes me to fall on the floor!

"Aw! Oh, my fu—!" I half screech, cutting myself from cussing. It hurts in the butt!

Oh, gosh! How I wish I would disappear right here, and right now in too much humiliation!

"Ugh." I groan. Not because of the pain, it is the shame. I wanna dig a whole and hide myself on the ground.

In the midst of my embarrassment, I sense the bed moves. Little did I know, Chance have already went to my left side. And I feel his warm hands carrying me and laying me on the bed.

He leans on my face as he rests his left knee at the edge of the bed and places his right elbow beside my head.

He is staring at me with a soft expression. I gulp secretly and stare back at him.

No one is talking. Just a pure silence.

I notice his first three buttons of his polo are open, showing his collarbone.

I awkwardly avert my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He finally asks and I return immediately to my own self.

"Dapat ako ang nagtatanong niyan." I quietly say while ignoring the 'buthump-buthump' screams inside of my chest.

"I'm fine, Natsumi." he answers in low, sultry voice.

I'm not satisfied to his answer so, I reach and touch his forehead.

I narrow my eyes. "You're hot, Chance."

To my surprise, he smirks, "Heh. I know, I'm hot."

My eyes widen and my face blooms in deep red! "NO!" I push his forehead with my palm. "It's not what I meant!"

His smirk grows wider and chuckles naughtily. "Really? What is it, then . . . Natsumi?"

He states my name in lazy voice and in appealing way.

Damn you.

I clear my mind and enact my facial expression. "I mean, Ancy, you still have a fever." I speak to him while looking sideways.

"Oh. I see." I return my eyes to him. It makes me surprise, because he's grinning right now. "I'm fine now, Nat. Thank you for your care."

I feel the blood rushing to my face. "Sh-Shut up. I didn't do anything that nice, either way."

"It's not. I don't know if it is true, but I was dreaming and saw you taking care of me. A dreamed that you kissed me here." He innocently points his cheek.

My heart thrums like drum and little did I know, I've already punched his cheek! "Never mind that! Just hurry up and eat your porridge!"

"Aww." He touches his cheek where I punch him. "If you want me to do that, though, I wish you hadn't hit me."

"Ah, eh . . . S-Sorry. I got caught in the moment." I apologize, biting my lip.

"Tch." He grumbles as he turns his back.