f o r t y - t h r e e

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

It's a sunny day and as usual, it's a boring day. Our Math class is over, and my mind got fried with our lesson for this day. It's all about the delta shits in Differential Calculus. The teacher discussed it so easily, and we thought that it's just that simple, so he gave us a quiz. But hell, when he gave the problems, it was actually out of the lesson! It was so advance and we had nothing to do with it. Damn it, I wanna break his neck for giving us that quiz.

And I'm here, stressed with the score I got. Only the half score, though. But man, it's still pissing me off. Well, I'm not interested in Mathematics, that's why I'm not advancing lessons. Calculus has nothing to do with my life. I don't need it, unless if I take an engineering course.

It's now our lunch break, and Sir Ian is summoning me. Hell, I'm sure that he's going to annoy me. It has been a couple of weeks since he started teaching here, and he did nothing but to be a nuisance in my daily life.

Every single day, he's pestering me. Like, treating me as a little child whenever our P.E. class is starting. He's giving me a towel, bottled water, and his concern is like a pushy uncle. Well, he's godfather, but it's annoying that I'm treated like a fragile lady. And it's embarrassing to be treated like that, especially the other students are watching.

And surprisingly, he's good when it comes to music and art. If it's all about health, I can count on him. He'll discuss thoroughly and it's not boring. But there's one thing I hate, even in his class, he's bugging me.

I sigh. He's my Tito Yan, after all.

Once I enter his room, he welcomes me so brightly. "Yay~ I'm so glad that you came, Natsu-chan!" He stands up and goes to my direction. "Come on, come on. Have a seat~!" and he guides me to seat on the chair.

"So, Tito Yan, what do I need to do?" I ask so calmly. "I haven't eaten lunch, for you to know."

"Oh, about that, there's one thing I want to ask from you." says my uncle.

"What's it?"

"Here!" He declares and drops a stack of papers in front of me. "Please check all your classmates's papers."

"Eh?" I whine as my lips curve downwards. "I don't want to."

"Please, Natsu-chan." he begs with his puppy look. "Consider this as our bonding."

Holy sheesh. Bonding. Checking papers?

I sigh helplessly. "You sure are persistent, sir."

"Aye-aye~" He chuckles triumphantly. "Thank you, my lovely goddaughter."

"Where are the answers?"

"Here." he responds and shows me the paper. "This is your test paper, Natsu-chan. And I'm surprised with your score, honestly."

I take the paper, and look for my score. There are seventeen mistakes, out of fifty questions.

"What's wrong with my score, Tito Yan?" I question, giving him a baffled look.

"Ah, well, I'm kinda expecting that you'll ace the test, since I am your teacher. And I'm a good teacher—really good teacher—so you'll definitely score higher than that."

I muffle my face. "I didn't review for the quiz, Tito, and they were just my stocked knowledge." and answer him.

"Aww. Why, why?"