t h i r t y - f o u r

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

Morning . . .

The moment Kuya Mike dropped me on school, I don't feel like going to attend class. I'm currently walking to the main building of the university.

I need to escape from here. What should I do? My image is not good in here. Damn, it still pisses me off remembering those photos leaked in every sites.

I hurriedly grab my phone and dialed Justine's number. After three rings, he answers it. "Yes, Mizz Twain?"

"Just, can you delete all the photos about me, wearing a very sexy clothes that leaked last night?" I say directly with fully-annoyed voice. "And when I say all, I mean everything!"

Justine chuckles, "Chill, elite girl, I can erase all of 'em in just few minutes. Don't be so pissed, a'ight? It's a beautiful morning, y'see."

"Sorry, Just," I sigh. "It just bugs me."

"Yeah, I understand. I'll start deleting 'em now."

I smile to myself. "Thank you. As usual, you saved my ass again."

"Hahaha! I won't mind saving your beautiful ass, Mizz Twain!"

"Ew, piss off, you dimwit." I shot back. "Now, now, I have to go. I'll give you my Ducati for the payment."

"Your . . . what?!" he asks incredulously. "Your Ducati?!"

"Yep, you don't like it?" I reply, "Well, it is a red Ducati Superbike Panigale 899, I haven't used it. So, take it?"

"Sure as heck, elite girl! I will take it."

"Sure you would." I say to him, chuckling. "So then, Mister Hacker, bye." then the call is off.

I need to escape here!

Then I remember the place where Chance took me when we cut class and went to an arcade. I can stay there for the whole day.

Hurriedly, I make way to the woods of this school. The mini-forest is located on the south side in this place. And after a long walk, I reach the place.

Again, I face the tall perimeter wall. But that's no problem with me.

So I check my surrounding if there is someone who is here. I can't feel presence or eyes that's looking at me. Everything is clear.

Faster than three seconds, I jumped with strong force and now I'm on top, standing up with a graceful posture.

I jump again, reaching the ground flawlessly.

With a proud grin, I walk away and start heading to the way where the arcade. Upon walking, I notice the play ground built on the plaza. There aren't much people this time, it is still early.

I have this urge to sit on the swing, so I follow my small desire. As I sit and hold the iron chains, I feel like something rising in me. It is joy. I feel happy. It's like I am more human than before.

I move my feet and push the ground to create a force to move this swing. It moves, and I delight in here. I thank the someone who invented this.

"I'm glad that you're here, Miracle."

My nerves are awaken when I hear that voice.

I whirl around fast, enough to cramp my neck. He's standing, looking somewhat he misses me, yet so adorable and flattering.