t e n

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ c h a n c e ' s   p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

I'm busy playing XBOX 360 in our manor when somebody is calling me.

I get annoyed hearing my phone rings, so I grab my cell and press the green thing flashing on the screen.

"What do you want?" I ask dryly as I throw the joystick beside, letting my game dies.

"Easy, man," this guy tells me with a chill voice. "I just want to invite you to watch a drag racing match today."

"Are they in?" I question him, pertaining my gangmates.

"Yeah, of course, they are. We all wanna see the Prima Razza tonight." He answers, as usual, he's always in the cool aura. "So are you in?"

"Fine." I sigh, "Count on me. What time?"

"Exactly midnight, Chance."

"Copy that. I'm hanging, now."

"Sure thing. I'll see you."

I shake my head as I grin, "All right, Primus." then I say, tapping the end button.

I check the time on my clock forms as a wrist watch and says that it's 9:30 in the evening. I still have two hours and thirty minutes to prep myself.

I grunt as I stand up. A racing event is about to happen tonight. And the main attraction of the night is the best of all. I'm expecting her to attend this drag racing event. What do I expect? She's the Queen. I smirk and start walking towards the stairs. I would like to have a match with her and strip off the mask out of her face when I beat her.

But not this time. The Primus is back and the hengist should be with him.

~ ♕ ~

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

23:30 in the evening.

I'm all ready for the race. I hope everyone are all-prepared as well. Speeding my engine, I continue driving fast. I don't care if I'm breaking the laws, it's just for fun, anyway.

If they will going to chase me, just make sure that they can catch me.

Another smirk drawn out and add some numbers to my speedometer. There's no traffic after all. It's almost midnight.

I'm wearing a black leather jacket, a black and white checkered turtle-neck blouse with my skinny black pants, and a pair of flat boots up to my knees. Add also the black mask that I'm currently wearing that complements with my green contact lenses. Yes, it's my style.

Yesterday, my new car arrives. It's a brand new Lamborghini Huracan. At dahil ito lang ang mayroon ako dito sa Pilipinas, ito na rin ang gagamitin ko ngayong gabi.

Minutes has passed and I arrive at the meeting place, exactly 23:55.

I decide to exit my car, and show my existence as a sign that I'm here, alive and smirking.

"Look at what we have here!" The racketeer announces, "It's the Queen of Drag Racing!" and states my name with his very long utterance.

I'm quite—no, I'm really popular in the World of Drag Racing, so every people on this place cheers for me.

While checking everybody, my eye catches somebody. I know that person that well. When I notice that he's also looking to me, I remove my gazes afterwards.