t w e n t y - t w o

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ n a t h a n ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

"Tapos?" Hime asks me. She's currently clinging to my right arm while her head is rested to my shoulder.

I gaze at her, using my eyes.

I heave a sigh and look above. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes. Please tell me." She requests, and along with me, we stare at the sky.

"Okay, then. I'll tell you."

I take a deep breath. As I dig my pasts on my mind, darkness embraces me.

"Because, I'm"

"Oh. It's nice that you're awake."

A man greeted, as the lights turned on. I saw him, coming here with a devilish smile. I flinched my jaw. Whenever I looked to that face, it made the hell annoyed out of me.

"And, oh. So, you've already met my daughter?"

Automatically, my eyes locked at Akeesha. Her cries became louder as she looked down on the floor. Looking to her face, an expression of guilt drew to her face.

"What the hell are you saying?" I exclaimed to the old man.

That couldn't be.

Frustrated.

My mind was full of complication.

"Oh, again." He said in mocking tone. "How awful that you do not know. She's my daughter, your most loving fake girlfriend."

"Just shut the hell, old man! Stop spitting nonsense! I'm going to kill you when I escaped here!"

"That would be nice." He laughed, full of underestimation. "But you should know how to respect those older than you." As he reached me—where I was sitting—he pointed a gun to my head.

"Dad!" Akeesha shouted and went in between. She quickly removed gun from the old man.

And the most hurtful thing when she called him 'Dad'.

"Dad, please! Let me talk to him first! Please . . ." She pleaded as she disassembled the gun.

The old man sighed and wiped Akeesha's tears. "Fine, my sweetheart, since you did great to make him fall in love with you." And then he left with a victorious smile.

I was completely awake when I heard the old man's words. And it was suffocating.

I couldn't breathe. It was like I was drowning in the waters of lies; lost in the place where false-hope was existing.

I looked back to Akeesha, her head was down.

"Tell me, you're just lying right?" I asked quietly.

I was not deaf, nor numb not to understand it. It was just hard to accept.

I couldn't accept that her father was the Boss of the Black Society.

She cried instead of answering me.

"Tell me!!" I shouted through gritted teeth.