t h i r t y - s e v e n

Please don't throw tomatoes on me. XD Just share your reaction, guys.

- cries ! i'm such a horrible writer! -

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

"You're really here, aren't you?" I ask quietly, clutching my fists.

"Yes, I'm here, Miracle."

"Then why are you here?" I acquiesce, I'm starting to be reticent.

"Visiting you."

"This time and place, huh?" I reply with my head tilted sideways and I'm grinning; grinning coldly and sarcastically.

"Right, because I want to see you." He says in a straight face.

"How come? I thought you shouldn't want me and you'll never bother me again?" I mutter bitterly. I actually want to laugh right now. Is he stupid enough to forget what have happened yesterday?

"I was wrong. I thought I can, but it's not easy than being said."

I can't help but to smirk, "Stop fooling around, Chance. Hindi ko alam kung paano ka nakapunta rito, but please leave me alone."

"I refuse," Chance's response still in stolid face. "I came all the way here because I want to talk to you."

"Stop being so persistent, Chance." I say, eyeing him with a glare. "As far as I can remember, we don't need to talk to each other."

He gives up sigh while clenching his jaw. "Please," he suddenly grabs my hand, "listen—"

"Let me go!" I squirm, pulling my hand back. "Don't touch me, you bloody jerk!"

I can't hold my temper. I can't understand my emotions right now. I'm mad. My sense of fury is rising along with my blood ascending to my head.

Chance tries to reach for my hand again, I groan in irritation and slap his hand away. "Like what I've said, don't touch me. Don't come near me. Stay away. Get out of this place!"

I think, I'm going to break. All I can do is to let out all my frustrations and worries. My heart is pumping so hard, making me to breathe improperly. I'm heaving heavily as my teeth are gnawing. My feet are shaking, particularly with my hands.

I'm not afraid or something. He's here. Chance is here. He's the reason why I'm broken. And all in out of the blue, he appears in the time that I don't want to see him.

Screw these coincidence or fate or scripted shits.

"Hey, calm down." I'm awaken by Chance's words, and little did I know, his hands are holding my shoulders.

"Hands off." I say sternly. I try to put off his hands, but Chance quickly pushes me, enough to bump my back to the railings. "Chance! Why don't you—"

"What's wrong with you, huh, Miracle?" Finally, I sight Chance's mad face. His voice is cold and sharp, looking at me with those piercing gray eyes.

I stay silent for a moment. Appreciating how beautiful his eyes are. That's right, they are beautiful, but lifeless.

I always love those eyes staring at me. I used to love them, but it now changed.

"I don't know what have gotten you and you're not in your own self." says Chance. "You're not fine, are you?"

But thank to that. Seems like I've brought my calm compostures.