f o r t y - f i v e

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

"You're . . ." I utter in a silent whisper, "breaking up with me?"

"Yes," Chance answers without any hesitations.

"Bullshit." I sputter while coldly staring at him. My eyes has gotten open widely. "Why the hell you're declaring a break-up?"

"Nothing. Let's just end this nonsense relationship." He simply says and turns around.

"Is that all? Unbelievable." I scoff as I chuckle. Silently gritting my teeth, I inhale a huge amount of air inside of me. Magically, it is hard for me to breathe. "A break-up without any reasons? What a load full of craps, Chance."

"Don't pretend as if you do not know everything."

"I do not know everything." I say.

"Heh, really?" I see Chance moves his head sideways with a smirk. "Of course, what should I expect? A liar will always lie."

"Say what, Chance?" I emphasize, giving him a nasty look. He just hit some nerves.

"What I'm trying to say, Miracle, that you are a professional liar."

Me . . . a liar?

"Why are you accusing me a liar?"

"Not you only, even you family."

With his insult, I walk near him, enough to pull his sleeves and forcefully make him look to me. "Take that back." I threaten as I eyed him intently.

"That look of yours," Chance says arrogantly with dead eyes, "Is what you do when you kill people? Are you going to kill me right now? Just like what you really do?"

As if on cue, my strength falters. My grip to his sleeves falls. "What are you trying to imply? Telling me that I'm a liar and killer? What have gotten you?"

He leans to my face with a prideful smile, "What have gotten me? Don't give me that question, woman."

I just stare at him, round eyes. What did I do? It is the question bubbled inside my mind. He may have an arrogant look, but the emotions in his eyes are nothing but ice cold eyes.

"Still playing innocent, huh?" he scoffs, "All right, I'll tell you."

I hope this just end immediately. I did nothing. Or . . . that's the only thing I know.

"A liar and murderer. That fits you so well," he states my name with a sarcastic, mocking tone. His eyes are still darkly gazing at me as he shifts his head sideways. "because you . . . you killed my mother, don't you?"

Is there something that I should tell him? I should say something . . . but nothing came out of my mouth. I got numbed and shut.

"After all this time, you're with me—lying and playing the blameless protagonist role." he spats with hurt to his face, "Just how wicked you are."

Wicked. Am I really wicked here? I did something horrible, yet how come that I don't remember a damned thing?

"I should've listened to my father," he says, turning his back. "You are no good to me. Aside from that, knowing you is a big mistake."