t w e n t y - e i g h t

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

I drive Chance's car to my private place, which is my private resort.

I have decided to go here to have some peace of mind. I admit that these past few days are have been hell.

You can say that I can buy the world, I grow up with a golden spoon in my mouth; that I'm strong, dauntless, and courageous. But you can't change the fact that I'm only a flesh and blood. I can also feel sadness, tiredness, and pains. Most of all, I can die any moment. I'm just a human that the world makes me invincible.

After hours of driving, we reach my place with Chance. I appreciate that he wants me to cheer up, that's why I tag him along with me. I also have his car. I had my car when I reached the airport, but we needed to hurry, so I grabbed Chance with his car to escape from those bitches.

Also, I want to show Chance the world that I belong.

I park the car in front of the beach house, then we climb out of his car. While walking, I spot his car dented horribly. "I'm sorry about your car."

And all I know, fire arms are restricted inside the airport. Heh, I smell something foul things happening there.

"Let it be," Chance responds as if it is nothing to him. "Where's this, Miracle?" He inquires while exploring his cold gray eyes in the surroundings.

"My private place." I simply answers with a sideward grin.

"Oh, I see." and he nods.

"Tara pasok tayo." I invite him as I start walking to the stairs. "Papalitan ko na lang ang kotse mo, Ancy."

"You don't need to."

"Nope. I insist." I urge, "I dragged you here, so it's on me."

He pauses for a second, thinking. "Fine. Akin na ang Lamborghini Huracan mo."

"No fair!"

"Yes fair, my dear Miracle."

Here goes the name Miracle, again. I don't know, but I like it how he calls me that way.

It is because there's something in his voice that can cause an impact to my chest whenever he says it.

He already knows my name, maybe Nate have already told him who I really am.

"Bili 'yun ng Kuya ko." I mutter, hiding my pouty face.

"Oh, do you mean Kuya Mike?" I sense his smirk behind me.

"You also know him?"

"Of course," he replies while shrugging, "and he knows me, too."

"Ah." I nod one time. "Pero kung gusto mo, sige. I'll talk to him."

"Sure," he says proudly.

I only give him a frown. He's a wise monkey. It's kinda not fair. Anyway, I'll just ask my brother to buy me a new one.

As we enter the inside, there are no changes. It's been a real while since I came here. I know that there are caretakers here, I'm glad that they keep the same look since I was a child.

"Chance, there are free rooms upstairs, you can use them." I tell him, "Kumpleto na ang mga gamit doon, and don't worry, they are clean."