s e v e n t e e n

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ n a t h a n ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

I am hurting. Yes, hurting all over again and again. It's because of her.

I go straightly to my room and lay down on my bed. I stare blankly to the ceiling while thinking of her again.

I close my eyes, I need to sleep to ease this pain just for this day.

Everything was set. Kulang na lang siya. I just needed to fetch her where our meeting place was.

I entered my car and pulled its engine on. It was our third month of our official relationship, that was why I prepared something for her to be surprised.

Once I reached our meeting place, I was expecting for her; but not this large group of men.

Bewildering, they surrounded me with their arms.

"Who are you?" I spoke to them while giving them a dark glare.

But they didn't answer back, hence, they smirked-an evil smirk.

"Get rid of him." The one said. I supposed, he was their leader.

They attacked immediately and I fought back. It was our special day, with my Akeesha. Everything should be well. I should be well. I should win this fight.

I still did not understand. Why were they attacking me? I was aware of my family's dark secret. Everyone was our enemy. Truly, they were my foes right this moment, but how did they know that I was heading here?

"Tsk." I hissed as someone had hit me on the face. But I still thanked him though, he woke me in this apalled world.

They were not fighting fairly, but I could still manage. They were armed with weapons, while I had nothing. There were times that they could hit me, but I still fought. I couldn't lose this fight. Never.

But a lucky bastard batted me in the head that caused me to fall. Damn. And it had started.

My visions became double as I lose my balance. They beat me with their attacks; kicking and hitting me with their things and my blood started to spill.

"Tama na!! Please! Enough!!" Suddenly a lady yelled. She was crying, begging, and pleading them to stop.

I gazed at the lady, it was her. My Akeesha.

She wanted to go with me, but these son of a bitches were holding her, gripping her delicate skin.

My eyes went dark. "Get your dirty hands off her!!" I yelled angrily. I attempted to stand but they hit me again.

Fucking shit. I spat blood and saliva on the ground. I could feel my blood running down on my face.

"No!!! Stoopp! Pleassee!! Don't hurt him again!!" She cried again. "Listen to me!"

I wanted to stand up to wipe her tears away. I wanted to hug her comfortably to ease the pain. I didn't want her to see me like this.

All I wanted was to have a wonderful, memorable, and happy day with her.

But my eyes were traitors. I was losing out of sight. Even if I wanted to save her from here, I just couldn't. I wouldn't.

I wanted to kill myself for being stupid, senseless, and fool.

My eyes were forcefully closed. But I could still hear her cries.

I loathed myself.

I loathed them.