Chapter 1

"Sir, theres been a killing." A man barged in intruding on the conversation of Snape and Dumbledore. Snape didn't really care who, because there had be so many witches and wizards had been killed.

"Who?" Snape asked coldly as the man stuttered. The man, who had barged in, didn't expected to see Snape. His cold eyes looked like they where staring into his soul. 

"Um...James and Lily Potter." He finally spat out; Snaps blood froze. Without saying anything Snape raced out of Dumbledore's office. He knew they were dead, but there was just one thing he was scared of.

He arrived to the Potter house hold by using floo powder. The house was a mess, the back door was blown off and the furniture was torn to pieces. James was laying dead by the back door; Lily was laying in front of Harry's bedroom.

Snape looked down at Lily with sad eyes, but continued on looking for her. He stopped in front of the door he was looking for. It was pink with some flowers painted on the front. He hadn't seen her since the day she was born. James didn't want people to know that Lily had Snape's child. 

He took a deep breath hoping she was ok. He didn't know what he was going to do if she was hurt. As he opened the door he let out a sigh of relief. The infant in the room was alone and shaking, and her eyes where red from crying. Snape rushed over to her and picked her up. She curled into him and let out a sigh.

He held the child tightly to his chest as he left the room and looked into Harry's room. Harry was still alive and looking around, his eyes were also red. 

Snape was trying to get into Harry's room to pick him up along with the infant, but a door slammed open and he hurried out of the house. Snape hated that he was leaving the young Potter alone. He may not have liked James, but Harry was not him. He was just a defenseless child. 

Snape Apparate into his house and looked down at the sleeping infant. In the moment he promised to protect her. Snape watched as the infants hair changed from white to a light blue. He didn't know that she was a Metamorphmagus. It seemed that the color of her hair changed with her emotions. 

Snape was going to have to write it all down if he was going to remember. He walked towards his room. He moved pillows around so the infant didn't roll off the bed. Snape gently laid her down and covered her with a light blanket.

A knock on his door could be heard as he turn away for the sleeping child. Snape walked out of his room and closed the bedroom door lightly. He walked to the front door and opened it. "Yes." Snape asked in his cold voice, his eyes like steel. 

"Did you take Olivia Potter?" Dumbledore asked him and he looked at the man. Snape glared at Dumbledore, he knew that Olivia was Snape's blood, not Potters. Snape trusted Dumbledore with his like, and Dumbledore trusted Snape with his. So of course Snape told him that Olivia was his. 

"Her last name is Snape Professor." Snape told the older man. Dumbledore put his hands up and nodded before turning to leave. Snape looked at the old man with a raised eyebrow. What was he? A teenager?

"I suggest you keep her safe. Lord Voldemort is the one who killed James and Lily Potter." Dumbledore informed the Snape as he walked away. He swore to himself as he closed the door. Snape walked back to Olivia and looked down at the defenseless infant.

5 Years Later