Chapter 13

Students drifted into the snow with their trunks, heading home for holiday. As Harry, Ron, Olivia, and Hermione appeared, Ernie and few others cast wary glances. 

Olivia watched as Draco walked passed with Astoria Greengrass, she sighed. She felt something deep in her gut that she didn't understand. Did she like Draco? Her mind was confused.

"Make way for the Heir of Slytherin! Seriously evil wizard coming through!" Fred joked and Ron grinned, amused, but Harry was anything but.

"Oh, c'mon, Harry. Fred's just having a laugh." Ron told Harry who shrugged.

"He's the only one." Harry muttered.

Fred walked over and wrapped his arm around Olivia's shoulder."Be ready from some pranking." Liv smiled and laughed. 

"Leave him alone Ron." Olivia told the red head, who waved her off.

"Okay, so half the school thinks you're nipping off to the Chamber of Secrets every night. Who cares?" Ron asked as he watched Olivia's hair turn the same color as his. Ron gulped and looked away.

"Maybe they're right." Harry muttered and Olivia was ready to kill Ron then and there.

"Harry!" Hermione said softly, but Olivia knew it was to late.

"I didn't know I could speak Parseltongue. What else don't I know about myself? Maybe you can do something... even something horrible... and not know you did it." Olivia walked closer to her brother and wrapped her arms around him.

"You don't believe that, Harry, I know you don't. And if it makes you feel better, I just heard Malfoy's staying over for holiday, too." Olivia looked at Hermione with a lopsided grin. She hated that they called him Malfoy, a last name doesn't define who someone is.

"Why would that make anyone feel better?" Ron asked and Liv raised a brow at the other girl.

"Because, in a few days..." Hermione trailed off as Harry made a signal to stop talking.

"I'm happy he's staying. He usually likes to go home." Olivia told the three as she looked around the cold place. Snowball curled up on her shoulder trying to get away from it. 

——— 

The Hall glimmered grandly as snowflakes tumble from the ceiling as everyone waited for the feast to start.

Olivia looked down the table at Ron, Harry, and Hermione, but she shook her head. Draco looked at her with a raised eyebrow, but didn't say anything. She had been in a weird place since the beginning of this school year.

"Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." Hermione told them as she watched Olivia stuffed some chocolate frogs in her mouth from a couple of seats down.

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry told the older girl, and she nodded.

"And Liv happy late birthday." Harry told Olivia, who looked up from her sweets. Her face was red with a blush and she thanked him. Draco handed a piece of bacon to Olivia, who promptly feed it to Snowball.

"And we also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." 

"How?" Ron asked as Hermione held up a pair of small cakes.

"I've got it all worked out. I've filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful." Hermione told them as she took a sip of her drink. 

Olivia yawned and rested her head on Draco's shoulders. Her Hot Chocolate changed into coffee and she smiled.

Ron glanced at Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle, who presently were eating everything in front of them. Olivia sat next to Draco, picking at some things as she munched on a blood flavored lollipop. This made Hermione grimace, but what she didn't know was, Olivia was iron defiant, so she liked the taste.