Chapter 10

Harry relaxed and was sucked through. Olivia smiled at him as she helped him up. "Ahh! Harry!" Ron yelled and started to struggle even more. Olivia and Hermione looked up to Ron, the two knew that there was no way he was going to relax. 

"Harry!" Ron yelled terrified from above. Olivia and Hermione both started to think what they had to do. 

"Are you okay?" Olivia asked him and Harry just nodded. Olivia was glad he was alright, she trusted him more than the other two, even though he always blamed her father for what was happening. 

Hermione started pacing around, knowing that Olivia was making sure Harry was ok. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Harry looked at his two friends. Olivia looked up at the weeds and then back over to Hermione. 

"Help!" 

"He's not relaxing, is he?" Harry asked as the two girls looked at him with blank stares. Harry put up his hands and backed away. 

"Apparently not." Hermione told him as Olivia just rolled her eyes. Olivia wasn't in the mood for this, she felt like something bad was going to happen real soon. 

"Help! Help me!"

"We've got to do something!" Hermione yelled finally giving up on what ever she was trying to figure out. 

"What?" Harry asked as he looked over at Olivia. Liv was completely still looking down at the ground. She looked up, her eyes zoned in on the plants.

"Uh! I remember reading something in Herbology. Um Devil's Snare, Devil's Scare, it's deadly fun...but will sulk in the sun! That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight!" Olivia yelled as she pulled out her wand and pointed upwards. "Lumus Solem!" She yelled and a beam of light shot out. The Snare shrieked and recoiled.

 Ron fell below, screaming. Olivia pocketed her wand as she looked at Ron, who was laying on his back. "Ron, are you okay?" Harry asked the shaken up boy as he helped him to his feet. 

"Yeah." Ron nodded and Olivia smiled. She felt good knowing the memorizing everything to a song really did help her remember. 

"Okay."

"Whew. Lucky we didn't panic!" Ron said as he looked around at the three of them. Olivia bursted out laughing as she patted Ron in the shoulder. Ron looked at her with amusement in his eyes. 

"Yeah, lucky." Olivia giggled and Harry smiled over to her. "Hey Hermione, I'll help you remember all the study materials better." Hermione smiled and pulled Olivia into a tight hug.

"Lucky Olivia pays attention in Herbology and is fast at pulling out her wand." Harry told Ron as they heard a sound. The four went quiet for a second, waiting to see if the could hear it again. 

"What is that?" Hermione asked frightened as the four started walking towards the sound. Olivia wanted, no needed, to know what that sound was. 

"I don't know. Sounds like wings." Olivia told them as they continued to walk. They enter into a room filled with golden "birds."

"Curious. I've never seen birds like these," Hermione said and Olivia bursted out laughing for a second time. Hermione looked at her like she was crazy. 

"They're not birds, they're keys. And I'll bet one of them fits that door." Harry told them as he come upon a broomstick, suspended in the air. The four looked at it before looking up, there was flying keys everywhere. Most of them looked brand new, like they'd never been touched. Olivia took note to that. 

"What's this all about?" Hermione asked again still confused on why there were so many traps and puzzles all round. 

"I don't know. Strange." Ron creeped over to the door and took out his wand. Olivia looked at him before looking back up at the keys. There had to be one that was older looking.