Chapter 12

"Does that mean, with the Stone gone, I mean, that Voldemort can never come back?" Liv asked timely, afraid about what might happen, and Dumbledore smiled softly at her.

"Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry, Olivia, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?" He asked the two kids and they shook their heads. "It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark. No, no, this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin." He finished and the two kids looked at each other.

"What is it?" Harry asked still looking at Olivia.

"Love, Harry, love." Dumbledore pats Harry's head and stands up.

"I have a question." Olivia went to ask. Dumbledore had said their mother and the could only mean on thing.

"Yes, Olivia you and Harry are siblings." Dumbledore said scaring the two kids.

"Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavoured one, and since then I have lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee." He popped on of them in to his mouth as he went to leave. "Mm. Alas. Earwax." 

Snape hurried in and over to Olivia's side. Olivia smiled and held her arms up, Snape collected Olivia in to his arms.

Even though it hurt to do so Olivia clung to him. Snape looked over at the nurse and she nodded. Olivia waved at Harry before Snape took her away. 

——

Olivia snuggled into Snape as he laid the two on his bed. "Do you want to tell me what happened." Snape asked softly and Olivia nodded softly.

"Um... me Harry, Hermione, and Ron went to get the Stone. We went through Devil's Snare. Harry caught and old key while they tried to kill him. We... played wizards chest. It was life sized. Um, then me and Harry ran in to..." Olivia hide her face as she thought about what Quirrell did.

Snape nodded already knowing the rest. Olivia felt tears welled up in her eyes. "He... Dad he tried to kill me." Olivia's voice wavered as she told him. Olivia felt Snape take in a breath as his grip on Olivia tightened.

"I won't let that happen again." He whispered in her ear and she relaxed. Olivia didn't know if she could truly trust his words, but she didn't voice it.

———

Harry and Olivia approached a room where up on a stairwell balcony Hermione and Ron are talking.

They stopped when they see Harry and Olivia and leaning over the railing. "All right there, Ron?" Olivia asked and Ron looked down at them.

"All right? You?" He asked the two and they looked at each other and shrugged.

"All right. Hermione?" Harry asked shrugging.

"Never better." She smiled and they nodded. 

-----

In the great hall all students were seated, and green banners with snakes on them were around the ceiling. Dumbledore was at the head table and nodded to McGonagall.

She dinged her glass and the chatter stopped all together. 

Dumbledore rose out of his seat and stood in front of the students. "Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." The Gryffindor table started clapping.

Harry and Hermione hide their heads. "Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points." The Ravenclaw table exploded with clapping. "And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." There is immense cheering from the Slytherin table and Olivia smiled.

The Slytherin table went crazy. "Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." Everyone started clapping. As everyone was looking away Olivia snuck over to the Gryffindor table.

"Good job." Olivia said and patted Hermiones shoulder. The three Gryffindors jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess-" Ron looks at Harry and mouthed, 'Me?' Harry nodded and mouthed, 'You!'

"That Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points. And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points. I can not forget the bravery that Miss Olivia Snape had. I award Ravenclaw house with 60 points." Olivia's hair changed to a light pink as everyone cheered.

"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione told the other and Olivia giggled.

"That you are."

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Dumbledore said and another wave of clapping started. Neville was unbelieving, and sat there while the cheering got louder.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." Liv watched in awe as the green banners change to Gryffindor red and yellow. Even though she knew that Ravenclaw had won the cup this year.

As she looked at Dumbledore and the Ravenclaw table chatting loudly, some Ravenclaw blue showed up. "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" Dumbledore yelled and Olivia smiled.

"Good job you three." She said before walking back to her table.

"Wait! Liv stay over here!" Harry yelled and Liv nodded over to him with a smile. All the students stood up and threw their hats into the air, except Draco, who smashed his down onto the table.

"Neville!" Seamus yelled and shakes his hand. All rubbed each other's hair and jumping around, cheering and laughing.

—— 

Students were walking around, getting in the train. "Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." Hagrid told the two as they walked to the train. Harry handed Hedwig to a train man, and walked to an open door of the train with Hermione.

Hermione waved to Hagrid, who waved back at her before she boarded the train. "Come on, Harry." Hermione and Olivia yelled as they get on.

"One minute." Harry yelled as he walked over to Hagrid.

"I have a question." The red head asked Olivia who looked over to her.

 "Yes?" Olivia asked as she messed around with Snowball.

"Is there something going on with you and Harry?" Hermione asked the younger one and Olivia started to laugh.

"No! he's my half brother." Olivia giggled leaving Hermione awe struck.

Harry walked away, back to the train door where Hermione, Olivia, and Ron are waiting. "Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione asked Harry as he walked on to the train.

"I'm not going home. Not really," Harry said and Olivia looked at him with a sad expression.

Harry had told Olivia what happened at his 'home'. 

The train whistled as they climbed aboard. Harry waved out the window to Hagrid, who waved back and then waved at other students.

End of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.