Chapter 9

The Quidditch match had began only thirty minutes ago. The crowd roared, watching as Slytherin Chasers, bent low over their new brooms. Jetting past the overmatched Gryffindors. Olivia smiled as she chased after the ball.

Ron fumed, looking as though he'd take Slytherin's dominance personally. Taking Hagrid's Giant binoculars, he trained them on the Faculty box where Lucius Malfoy sat next to Snape.

Harry circled high above the pitch, searching for the Golden Snitch. Suddenly, Draco streaked by overhead.

"All right there, Scarhead?" Olivia heard Draco ask and watched as Harry turned. Eyeing Draco malevolently. Behind him, a bludger dropped began to streak toward his head. Olivia squealed as it chases after her.

"HARRY! WATCH OUT!" George yelled as Olivia wheeled and at the last possible moment, slipped the Whistling Bludger.

George swooped down, batting it away. Harry turned and watched it soar away. Then in a blinked the Bludger turned and streaked right back at him. Harry and Olivia jet off knowing it's after both of them.

"Blimey, Harry's and Olivia got 'emself a Rogue Bludger!" Hagrid yelled once he saw what was going on.

"What did we do!" Olivia yelled towards her brother who shrugged. She'd barely been with him this whole year! So why is that stupid Bludger after her! 

"How am I going to know." He yelled back as they dodge.

"Rogue Bludger?" Ron questioned from the stands.

"Look fer yerself! It's bin' tampered with!"

Harry and Olivia executed a series of zigs, zags, loops, and rolls, trying to shake the Bludger, but the Bludger was relentless.

Ron instinctively drew his wand and began to point it toward Harry and the Bludger, when Hermione's hand interceded.

She glanced knowingly at his fractured wand. "You're joking, right? Besides, even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry."

As Harry frantically dipped and dived as Draco cruised by. "Training for the ballet, Potter?" Draco sneered and Harry glanced at Draco's sneering face. Buzzing inches above Draco's left ear is the Golden Snitch.

Harry charged. Draco gulped swing clear, and watched Harry rocket past. "It's fine I'll totally keep that motherfudgeing Bludger away." Olivia yelled at Harry before dodging again.

As Harry chased the plummeting Snitch, Draco followed in hot pursuit. They race downward, trailing the hissing snitch deep into the trench circling the pitch.

Shoulder to shoulder, they raced madly, driving and dodging the wooden support beams that crisscross their path. "Get the fuck away from me!" Olivia yelled from behind the two seekers.

The Bludger broke beams as it dogged Harry and Olivia. Draco kicked Harry, forcing him to the edge of the trench.

Harry brushed the wall, battling for control. Draco turned, then looks back and finds himself heading smack into a wooden beam. Panicked, he tried to pull up.

Too late. Broom met the beam and Draco spiraled out of the trench. Olivia caught up to Harry as they raced away from the Bludger.

"So how's your day going?" Olivia asked and Harry laughed at her.

"Is know the right time to ask that?" He asked back and Olivia yelled as the Bludger hit her in the back of her head.

She cried out, but kept up with Harry. "Are you ok?" He asked and Olivia glared at him. Of course she's not ok, she got hit in the back of her head.