Chapter 2

"Olivia Snape." McGonagall called and a couple of gasped could be heard as Olivia walked up you could see her hair turn a light pink. She took a deep breath before sitting in the chair. Her back was straight and her eyes were set forewords looking over everyone. 

The hat was put on her head. "Hum, you are a hard one miss Snape, you are brave like a Gryffindor. Yet you are loyal and hard working like a Hufflepuff. You are cunning and value your family like a Slytherin. But overall you thirst for knowledge, you want to learn the secrets of the universe. You are truly a hard on to place." The hat mumbled to her, then after a couple seconds the hat yelled out, "Ravenclaw." Snape nodded his head, thats is where she belongs.

Many people looked at each other before clapping for her. Olivia, with a small blush, walked over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down. Olivia had aways been scared in new places. Liv took a deep breath and tried to calm her racing heart, she didn't want to look scared. 

"Hi," Liv looked over to her right, "Savannah Calums." Olivia gave her a small smile as she shook her hand. Olivia looked at her, studying Savannah, almost like she was looking at her soul. 

"Olivia Snape." She whispered back, making Savannah smile. Olivia could tell that Savannah wasn't going to hurt her or causing any problems. 

"I think we're going to be great friends." 

Olivia looked over at the Slytherin table thinking about if she'd been put into Slytherin. She might be more comfy, but she didn't want her dad breathing down her neck. It would be a hard time if she'd been put into Slytherin.

Olivia's three friends that she meet in on the train were sorted into Gryffindor. She smiled sadly at that, but still clapped. They were the only ones that she truly knew, and she'd wish they were in her house.

Liv laughed as Draco was sorted into Slytherin, of course, his whole family was Slytherin. After everyone was sorted Dumbledore did his speech he did ever year.

The food came next, even though Olivia was dead tired, she ate. Olivia made a couple friends at the Ravenclaw table, but not many. Olivia stumbled tiredly as she followed the perfects to there houses. They made there ways to the Ravenclaw room.

Olivia shifted as she looked around. She wanted to be with her father, yet she loved that she was here. Olivia had a new sense of freedom that she hadn't had before, but she liked knowing she was safe if she had a nightmare. 

Liv sighed as saw that they were walking into the lounge. "Freshies remember the password is just password." She looked over to the others. "You guys have to solve the riddles this year." Our perfects told us and we nodded. The 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7th years groaned and stormed off to their dorms.

Olivia walked to her room and opened the door. She walked over to her bed and opened her trunk. Liv dug around in her trunk looking for her sleep wear, she finally found it and walked to the bathrooms.

"With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us." Liv started to hum as she started to get dressed. "I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now, entertain us." Olivia finished getting dressed. "A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido. Yeah, hey." 

"Is that Nirvana you were just humming?" Liv looked at a girl with dark blue hair. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I just love that band and wanted to know if I was right..." Olivia couldn't help but laugh at her. 

"It was. Olivia." The blue haired girl smiled.

"Riley."  Riley jumped on to the bed to the right of Olivia. "I see we're roomies." Riley looked like she was going to be a wild person. Her bright blue hair was definitely dyed, but Olivia liked that.