Chapter 14

Harry and Ron hurried down the staircase ."Don't swing your arms like that. Crabbe holds them sort of stiff." Ron told Harry who was swinging his arms. Harry went a bit more 'Neanderthal'.

"Yeah. That's better." Ron muttered and looked around.

Harry and Ron moved quickly, when footsteps sound. It was Olivia, her hair was changing colors rapidly. Her face focused on the ground, not noticing the two boy's.

"Oof." She bounced off Crabbie's chest. "Sorry Crab's."  Seconds later, Percy appeared at the end of the corridor.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked in his usual voice. Percy squinted, confused by Ron's voice. Harry elbowed him, who cleared his throat and spook in a lower voice.

Olivia eyed the two, wondering what was going on.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked again, but in a lower dumb voice.

"I happen to be a prefect. You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at night. It's not safe these days." Harry, Olivia, and Ron nodded afraid to speak. Percy squinted again. "What're your names again?" Percy asked and Olivia let out a loud laugh.

"Crabbe. Goyle. Where have you been? Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" Draco walked towards them, glancing witheringly at Percy.

"And what are you doing down here, Weasley?" Draco asked Percy as he walked closer.

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy. You want to show a little bit more respect to a school Prefect!" Percy snarled at Draco and Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Come on, boys and Liv. Weasley thinks he's going to catch Slytherin's heir single-handed." Olivia saw that Percy was steaming. Draco sneered and walked off with Harry, Ron, and Olivia.

Olivia hummed as they walked into the Slytherin common room. Harry, and Ron trailed Draco inside, glancing around warily.

"Listen to this..." Draco grabbed The Daily Prophet and read the front page. Olivia plopped down in a chair as Draco started reading.

"'Arthur Weasley, Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office, was today fined fifty Galleons for bewitching a Muggle car. "Weasley has brought the Ministry into disrepute," said Lucius Malfoy, a governor of Hogwarts. "He is clearly unfit to draw up our laws and his ridiculous Muggle Protection Act should be scrapped immediately."' Grinning, Draco glanced over the paper at Harry and Ron.

Olivia rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. Muggles were cool in her books. "Draco, come on Muggles aren't that bad." Olivia yawned and Draco rolled his eyes. She get him to see it her way, one day.

"Arthur Weasley loves Muggle so much he should snap his wand in half and go join them. You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave. Embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them." Ron growled and Harry elbowed him. Draco looked up surprised. Olivia squinted at them, trying to figure out what was wrong with them.

"What's up with you, Crabbe?" Draco asked and Ron cleared his throat.

"Stomachache." Was all he said and Olivia snorted.

"Well, go to the hospital wing and give all those Mudbloods a kick in the arse for me! You know, I'm surprised The Daily Prophet hasn't reported all these attacks yet. I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up. He'll be sacked if it doesn't stop soon. Father always said Dumbledore's the worst thing that's ever happened to this place." Draco ranted and Olivia grabbed a book.

"You're wrong!" Harry yelled just before Olivia coughed from the dust. 

They all looked at her to make sure she was ok.