Chapter 3

Olivia heard the commotion and went to investigate it. She watched as Ron and Harry crashed into the Whomping Willow. It was almost hard for her not to laugh at the two. She followed the them to Snape's classroom.

Snape looked up sensing another's presence, as Olivia hid behind the wall. She looked back into the classroom and casted an Invisibility spell before walking back into the classroom.

Below the fold, a photo showed Harry, Olivia, and Lockhart at Flourish and Blotts. Snape stood at his desk, a newspaper in hand as Harry and Ron stared with dread.

Filch lurked in the doorway, eyeing them with pleasure.

"You were seen! By no less than seven Muggles. Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that has been on these grounds for hundreds of years." Snape ranted and Olivia giggled silently at them. It hadn't been there for hundreds of years.

"Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us." Ron muttered and Snape narrowed his eyes.

"Silence! I assure you, were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me, the both of you would be on the train home tonight. As it is --" Snape was cut off by Dumbledore.

"They are not." Harry and Ron turned as Dumbledore stood in the doorway. Alongside him is a distinctly annoyed professor McGonagall.

"Professor Dumbledore. Professor McGonagall..." Harry said and bowed his head.

"Headmaster, these boys have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry. As such..." Snape trailed off.

Someone was watching, Snape could feel them.

"I'm well aware of our bylaws, Severus, having written more than a few myself. However, as Head of Gryffindor House, it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action."

"We'll go and get our stuff." Ron said sadly and stood up. Olivia's eyes widened, she hoped to Merlin that they weren't going to be sent home.

"What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?" Professor McGonagall asked and Ron looked confused.

"Well, you're going to expel us, aren't you?" Ron asked and Professor McGonagall shook her head.

"Not today, Mr. Weasley. But I must impress upon you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be sending owls to both of your families tonight. And you will each get a detention." Snape casted a look of pure venom at Harry and Ron.

"Splendid. Now, I suggest we return to the feast. There's a delicious-looking custard tart I want to sample." Harry spied an envelope on the floor.

Taking it, he reads the back, "Kwikspell. A corresponding course in beginning magic." It was addressed to "Mr. Argus Filch."

"Mr. Filch. You dropped this..." Filch turned eyes the envelope with embarrassment, then snatched it from Harry's hand and stuffed it into his pocket.

Olivia was about to leave when a hand grabbed her shoulder. She tensed and looked who grabbed her.

She went red when she was that it was her father. Oh no. Olivia took the spell off.

She blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Well... Hello." She said before looking around. She knew she was in trouble. Snape wanted her out of the drama that her three friends made.

"Is there a reason you are out of the great hall." Snape asked his daughter who looked away. She didn't want to tell him that people were making fun of her. She didn't want him to worry about her, she could take it.

"Um, I saw what had happened to Harry and Ron and wanted to know what would happen to them." She lied softly making Snape shake his head. Olivia feared that he knew she was lying, but she caught the color of her hair.

"Ok. Just...go back to the great hall. Don't get into any more trouble." He said before letting go of Olivia.

Olivia walked out of the classroom. She looked behind her and felt a shot of pain. The look on her father's face was one of...disappointment. Olivia walked back to her common room instead of going to the great hall.

Olivia had grabbed the Walkman that Harry had gotten her. She pressed play and the first song to play was Hey Jude. Olivia flopped on her bed face first.

The look of disappointment on her father's face kept playing in the younger one's head. Olivia let tears fall from her eyes.

She was going to stop hanging out with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. She was going to make her father proud. She was going to try out of the Slytherin Quidditch team and start going to hang out with Draco and some of her other friends.

She nodded and let out a breath. She was going to win her fathers trust back. Olivia didn't sleep that night, she didn't go down to meet the new Ravenclaws.

She put an Invisibility spell on herself and walked through the common room and towards the door. She looked around before opening it softly.

The painting didn't wake up and Olivia smiled at that. Olivia walked through the empty halls of Hogwarts. Her mind going a thousand miles an hour.

Olivia was worried. She loved her friends and her brother, but she wanted to make her father proud, not disappointed. Olivia felt tears slide down her face again.

Liv walked to the girls' bathroom that no one used. She curled up under the sink and cried. Olivia never heard the door opened.

She didn't see Draco walked towards her. She finally realized someone was there when he touched her shoulder. Olivia hiccuped as she jumped. She smacked her head on the sink. Once she saw it was Draco she settled herself into his arms.

"I didn't mean to," Olivia mumbled as she cried. Olivia gripped Draco's sweater as her spoke.

"What?" Draco asked as Olivia cried harder. Draco wrapped his arms around Olivia trying to get her to calm down.

"I didn't mean to make Dad disappointed!" Olivia sobbed and it clicked in Draco's mind. Olivia took a deep breath and started to calm down.

Draco's scent calmed her down. Olivia felt the sparks as Draco rubbed her back softly.

"Liv, you do know that your father could never truly be disappointed in you. My godfather loves you too much. He would do anything for you." Draco reassured Olivia and she nodded.

Olivia took another breath of Draco scent. "Can I stay with you tonight." Olivia asked Draco and she felt him nod.

"Of course." Draco picked Olivia up bride style and made his way to the Slytherin common room. Draco cursed as he pushed through the warding that keeps girls out of the boys' dorms.

He sighed as he pushed through. Olivia hide her head in the crook of his neck. 

She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. She was dead tired. 

Draco laid the tired Olivia on his bed. He looked around and saw that all the other boys were asleep.

He nodded at that before getting in bed. Olivia cuddled into Draco's side and laid her head on his chest. She let out a content sigh and fell into a dreamless sleep.

 She let out a content sigh and fell into a dreamless sleep