Chapter 8

"Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." Hagrid sniffed before let out a sigh. Liv felt bad for Hagrid, but here was no place for a dragon to grow up and live in. They are actually very social animals and there's no other dragons here.

"Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind." Hermione said oblivious to Hagrid's feelings. Olivia flicked Hermione and she glared at her. Olivia scrunched up her nose while giving Hermione a pointed look.

"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?" Hagrid asked and Filch rolled his eyes. Filch was never a nice person. Olivia had never seen him be nice. The only thing he cared about was his cat.

"What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all." Olivia nodded as Filch growled. Liv looked at the tall skinny man. She really want to put a charm on him. If only she didn't have to speak.

"Oh, for Gods sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you." Filch growled as Olivia tried going after him. Hagrid softly put a hand on her shoulder.

"The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are werewolves!" Draco cried and Olivia walked over to him. Liv slipped her hand into Draco's and he grabbed and squeezed it.

"There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that." Draco looked frightened and Olivia glared at him. "Nighty-night." Filch smiled as he left the students and teacher alone in the night.

"Right. Let's go." Hagrid lead them into the forest. Olivia took a breath of the semi fresh air.

In the forest the group walked along a path to a tree. Hagrid stopped and bent down, he dipped his fingers in a silver puddle. He pulled out his fingers and rubbed them together. A silver trail smeared along his fingers. "Hagrid, what's that?" Harry asked him in fright.

"What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." Hagrid finished, Olivia and Harry suddenly saw a large cloaked figure walking through the trees. Harry looked at Hagrid.

"So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me." Hagrid told them and Ron mutter a weak ok. "And Harry, you'll go with Draco and Olivia." Draco grimaced as Harry nodded.

"Okay. Then I get Fang!" Draco yelled and Olivia started laughing.

"Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Fang whined. Harry, Olivia and Draco walked through the forest, Fang leading.

Draco had the lamp as they walked in the forest. "You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff." Draco muttered and Olivia smacked him, hard.

"Thats not a nice thing to say Dra." Draco huffed and apologized under his breath, so that Harry didn't hear him. Draco was a Malfoy they were known for being mean, and Draco knew he had to keep that image.

"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared." Harry teased and Olivia smacked him too. She hated when they did this, Harry was one of Olivia's best friends and she didn't want the two to be mean to each other.

"Scared, Potter?" Draco scoffed and a howl echoed through the forest. Olivia jumped, ok, she didn't like the forest at night. She could barely see anything.

"Did you hear that? Come on, Fang. Scared." Draco muttered and held Olivia's hand tighter. The group approached flat ground with gnarled roots all over. Fang stopped, and growled.

"What is it, Fang?" Harry asked and looked around. Up ahead, a cloaked figure was crouched over a dead unicorn, drinking its blood. The figure raised it's head, silver blood dripping from it's mouth. Harry gasped and grabbed his scar. Draco had a look of pure fear.