Chapter 9

Olivia stretched out her back before sitting down next to Draco. A couple of chairs had been transfigured into couches and lounge chairs. Desks had been pushed to the back wall. The classroom had almost been cleared out. Abby, a fourth year, was camping the entrance, making sure no teachers tried to break up the little concert happening.

"You guys almost ready?" Nolan Grey asked the three others. His twin sister, Sugar, nodded as she fiddled with her bass. Riley spun her drum sticks around as she nodded her head to a beat no one could hear. Kinze Adams, younger sister to Andy Adams, played a little riffed, letting him know she's ready.

Olivia laid her head on Draco's shoulder. "You should come with me on my run tomorrow." Draco looked down at her as Nolan tapped the side of his mouth, which echoed throughout the classroom. Olivia hoped that he'd say yes, she hated running alone in the morning.

Abby casted a silencing charm around the room before walking in and shutting the door. "Already dude." She told Nolan before she smiled and nodded. Olivia huffed, hating that he got interrupted before he could give her his answer. Liv looked around to see that the room was full of students.

Most Ravenclaws, a couple Gryffindors, like 20 Slytherins, and a handful of Huffpuffs were all hanging out in the room. The only way to get into the room was to tell Abby the secret password, which was Jelly Beans.

"Hello everyone, we are the Black Diamonds. This is our first gig, so sorry if something goes astray." He nodded at the others and Kinze started to play softly, letting Sugar take the lead. Olivia sat up before looking at Draco with a raised brow.

"Sure, I've got no problem with that." Liv smiled as the song started to pick up. The lights dimmed and strobe lights lit up the crowd. Olivia grabbed Draco's hands and pulled him to his feet. "Come on Liv, you know I hate dancing."

"Well, you like it tonight." She laughed over the music. Others danced all around, getting into the music. Liv let herself relax and dance to the music, making Draco roll his eyes.

"Fine." He grumbled before starting to dance with her, letting go of all the worries on his chest. He was actually having fun, not having to worry about the upcoming exams. Olivia loved seeing him be himself, he hides it from others so much.

The group jumped around and cheered on the band. Cedric, Blaise, Savannah, Cho, Neville, Seamus and others were all gathered around the two younger kids. Harry and Ron hadn't been told the password, or even what was going on tonight. Hermione got the password, but just wanted to study for the exams.

----

Ron, Hermione and Harry were walking in the courtyard. Olivia saw them and said goodbye to her friends. She ran over to the three with Nala on her heels. "I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable."

"Not everyone thinks that way." Nala pointed out as she waved at Blaise, who she'd been getting really close to. Olivia nodded along with what Nala was saying.

"Yeah Hermione, the tests were still hard for everyone, even the Ravens were worried." Hermione stuck her nose up and rolled her eyes. Liv frowned before taking a deep breath. She was going to try and explain it to Hermione. "Hermione, even I had some trouble on the exams. I may pass them easily, but it's harder than you think. Year 7's were sleeping in the library and outside the door's because they were too tired from studying to make it back to the dorms." Hermione looked away from Olivia before sighing. Olivia hoped that Hermione understood that it was ok to show some vulnerability. Olivia was only trying to help, she didn't want people to think Hermione only cared for herself.

"Speak for yourself." Ron almost growled out, he'd been having some trouble remembering some of the spells. "All right there, Harry?" Ron's voice carried a softness to it that surprised Nala. She didn't relieve just how close Ron and Harry were.