Chapter 4

Olivia sat down at the table and watched Harry move his food around. She hadn't sat with the trio in a week, though the Weasley twins did sit at the Raven table. They were planing a prank with Olivia and Riley. "Take a bit of toast, mate, go on." Harry didn't acknowledge Ron, he just kept messing around with him food.

"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today," Olivia said before falling into a fit of coughing. Riley and Nala walked over to her, spotting Snape before the others. They tapped Olivia on the shoulder and she stood to leave.

Harry looked at Olivia with concern in his glaze. She had been sick for weeks, but she didn't say anything, and when they told her to go to the hospital wing she just waved them off. Olivia never use to be like this, she would seek attention when she wasn't feeling well. Now she avoided everyone who would ask if she was ok.

"I'm not hungry." Harry mumbled lowly, trying not to catch the attention of the others around them. Olivia looked at him with a raised eyebrow, she may not feel well but she came second to those she was friends with.

"Come on mate, you've got to eat something. It'll make you feel better, I promise." Liv gave him a pointed looked making him sigh and take a bite. She was known for making people eat when they weren't feeling that great. Only when she knew that it wasn't because of an upset stomach.

Olivia started coughing again, gaining looking from the whole Gryffindor table. She blushed before looking back at the Raven table. "Liv are ok?" Ron asked once the younger once stop coughing.

Olivia waved them off as her father appeared. "Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin. Olivia I need to see you." Snape said as Olivia took in a deep rattling breath. Liv groaned quietly before doing the secret handshake with her Raven friends before following her limping father.

They walked to his class room and Olivia sat onto one of the desks. "How are you feeling." Snape asked dropping is cold acted, the concern in his voice almost made her tell him the truth. She wanted to tell him, she hated hiding this from him.

"I'm fine dad it's just a small cold." Olivia informed her father, who didn't believe her for on second. Snape looked down at the girl and watched as her hair changed to a light pink mixed with white and black. "I swear I'm ok, it's just a small cold I promise." She looked up at her concerned father.

"I believe you." He lied before asking another question. "Did that troll hurt you." Snape asked and she shook her head. Heck, he was on to her, thankfully she was still wearing long sleeves. The younger one took a second to collect herself. When she had shook her head she became dizzy.

"No, it didn't hurt me." Olivia lied and Snape believed her. Snape kissed his daughters head before letting her leave. Little did he know in a week it would be the worse decision.

———

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!!" The announcer-Lee yelled into the mic. Everyone was cheering, Olivia sat with Savannah, Nala and Riley in the Ravenclaw tower. Riley was reading her book, not caring about the game. Olivia had dragged her out here so that she would spend time with them.

The players took their positions in the air in a circle. Harry weaved in, highest amongst. He looked down. "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game." Lee said ask Madam Hooch walked onto the field. Olivia smiled as she looked around, she wanted to do that, she wanted to play Quidditch.

"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." Madam Hooch looked over at the Slytherin's. Nala frowned and rolled her eyes, she knew the Slytherins well and hated the hate they were getting. Madam Hooch kicked the trunk, and the bludgers zoomed out.