Chapter 6

Harry and Olivia where under Harry's Invisible cloak. It was late at night. Harry stuck the lantern and hand appear out.

They ensemble walked through the dark library and into the Restricted Section. Harry put the lamp down, and they removed the cloak. "Famous fire eaters...15th Century Fiends...Flamel...Nicholas Flamel...where are you?" Harry muttered to himself as the two look for the book. Olivia picked up a book and opened it.

 A man's face appeared. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The face screamed scaring the two. Olivia slammed the book shuts and put it back.

"Who's there?!" Filch asked and Harry whipped around, grabbing his cloak. The lamp fell and shattered. "I know you're in there. You can't hide." Filch yelled as Harry and Olivia put the cloak on and creeped around Filch. "Who is it? Show yourself!" Filch yelled as the two passed him.

Harry and Olivia ran from the room, breathing heavily. They got into the hall, where Mrs. Norris was. The cat meowed and begin to follow them.

Harry and Olivia ran around a corner, just as Snape and Quirrell appeared. Snape pushed Quirrell into the wall. "Severus...I-I thought..." Quirrell stuttered as Snape pushed him against a wall.

"You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell." Snape snarled and the younger one gasped. Harry slapped a hand over her mouth softly.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Quirrell asked him and he sneered.

"You know perfectly well what I mean." Snape sensed something. Harry and Olivia stopped breathing.

Snape reached out to grab something. Harry and Olivia stepped back softly. Snape whipped his finger back in front of Quirrell's face. "We'll have another chat soon...when you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie." Snape snapped before backing up.

Filch appeared, carrying the broken lamp. "Oh, Professors. I found this, in the Restricted Section. It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed." Filch told them and they all dart off. A door opened and closed. On the other side, there was a vast, empty room that has a large mirror in the center.

Harry and Olivia appears and walks over to the mirror. In it, Olivia saw two people appear. Olivia watched fascinated as she saw her father and a woman.

Next to the woman is a boy. "Mum?" Harry asked and Olivia looked over at him. He must see his mother and Father. Olivia watched as Harry reaches out to touch them, but only gets the mirror.

Harry put his own hand on his shoulders, as if trying to feel someone there. Olivia and Harry split once they passed the Ravenclaw common room.

Olivia said her goodbyes as Harry hurried along. She mumbled the password and the picture swung open. She walked in and took a seat at the fire. Olivia laid back letting a couch take all her weight.

Olivia started having a coughing fit. Olivia doubled over as she coughed. Once she stopped coughing she sat back.

Her breath was ragged and painful, her arm throbbed along with her head. Snow paced in front of the sick girl before she soon passed out. 

———

"Liv are you awake?" Harry asked as he and Ron walked into the Ravenclaw common room. The two boys gasped before running over to there friend.

"Harry she's burning up." Ron told his friend as the two stood in front of her. Harry looked at Ron, not knowing what to do. "I thinks it's time to take her to the hospital wing." Harry nodded and picked up the young girl.

They fast walked to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey gasped as they brought the unconscious girl in. "Boys do you know what happened?" She asked as she moved the girl to a bed.

"She was...um hit my a troll when one got into the school." Harry confessed and the nurse shook her head.

"Where did she get hit." Madam Pomfrey asked and Ron rolled up the sleeve that hide the cut.

"She let me wrap it yesterday." Ron told the nurse and she looked at him. "I believe it's badly infected." He told her and she nodded.

"You may leave boys thank you for being her in. Oh can you go get Professor Snape for me?" She asked them and they hesitated before leaving.

"Oh dear girl what have you gotten into." The nurse muttered to herself as she unwrapped Olivia's arm. She gasped when she saw how bad the wounded looked.

The cut was almost down to the bone. It was green with blue and yellow bruises around it. Madam Pomfrey went straight to work to save the girls life. Olivia's immune system was trying to fight off both an infection and troll poison.

Olivia groaned as Madam Pomfrey set to work on her arm. "Oh dear, you're ok, just go back to sleep." She muttered softly to the young girl who nodded. Olivia fell back to sleep leaving Madam Pomfrey alone.

————

"Where would professor Snape be." Harry asked and Ron took a minute to think.

"Oh! His class room." Ron exclaimed as they started there way to Snape's classroom. The two hurried in to the room.

Snape looked up once he heard the commotion. "Yes?" He asked coldly and the two boys froze.

"Um...how do I explain this." Harry mutter to himself and Ron rolled his eyes.

"Olivia is in the hospital wing." Ron blurted and Snape got up. He knew he shouldn't have believed her. That troll did cut her, he worried about where she had gotten hit. 

"Do you two know why?" Snape asked and they nodded.

"Well... um she got hit by a troll and now she's sick." Harry explain and Snape hurried off to the hospital wing. 

Snape walked into the hospital wing and saw how bad his little girl was. Her body was covered in sweat and she was shivering. Her hair was a sickly red color.

Her face was to pale. Olivia's arm is what worried him the most. "Oh, good you're here." Madam Pomfrey said once she looked up. All Snape did was nodded. "I'm sorry but you are going to need to hold her down. This potion will help her cut heal over the day, but it caused extreme pain at first." She explained and gave Snape a sad expression.

Snape walked over to bed and got in. He carefully picked Olivia up and cradled her to his chest. Madam Pomfrey started pouring the potion on to Olivia's arm. At first nothing happened. But soon Olivia eyes popped opened and she started to scream.

Snape held on to her tightly. "Little one it will be over soon." Snape whispered into Olivia's ear.

Olivia clung to Snape as the pain increased. "Please make it stop." Olivia begged and Snape cursed to himself.

"It will be over soon little one." He promised and looked up to the nurse. Madam Pomfrey nodded and Snape started rocking Olivia. Olivia's screams lasted another ten minutes. She was soon reduced to a whimpering and crying mess.

Snape felt his heartbreak as the girl in his arms cried. "I'm sorry." The girl muttered as she laid in her fathers eyes.

"Hush little one there's no need to be sorry." Snape whispered in Olivia's ear. Olivia curled up in Snape's lap and Snape pulled her closer.

Snape sighed as he rested his head on the top of Olivia's head. He knew he shouldn't have left her alone.

He knew he should have checked on her after the attack. "It's my fault not yours." Olivia mumbled into Snape's chest. Snape sighed again as he stroked Olivia's back. Liv let out a content sigh and slowly started to fall asleep.

 Liv let out a content sigh and slowly started to fall asleep