Chapter 2

Olivia looked around Diogon Ally and spotted her half-brother. "Harry!" Olivia and Hermione yelled. Harry looked up, the two standing at the top of Gringotts' white steps. They run down to meet him.

"Hello, Hagrid. Oh, it's wonderful to see you two again." Olivia giggled and Harry smiled at her. She stopped then, cocked her head curiously at Harry, then took out her wand and pointed it directly between his eyes. "Oculus Reparo." Olivia said and instantly, Harry's glasses are mended.

"I need to remember that one." Harry told the two. Olivia giggled as she grabbed Harry's hand.

"C'mon. Everyone's been so worried." Hermione lead them to Gringotts, where Hermione's rather nervous-looking Muggle parents stood with the Weasleys.

"So you're dentists! Fascinating!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed scaring the two Muggles. "I understand other Muggles quite fear you? Why is that?" He asked as he looked around. Olivia laughed as they walked over.

"Oh, Harry. Thank goodness. We hoped you'd only gone one grate too far. Come now. We're off to Flourish and Blotts." Mrs. Weasley said and Hermione squealed. Olivia was startled, she had never heard a sound like that leave Hermione's lips.

"Isn't it thrilling Gilderoy Lockhart's going to be there! We can actually meet him! I mean, he's written almost the whole booklist!" Hermione and Mrs. Weasley dash off, leaving Olivia and Harry frowned.

"Who?" They asked each other as an out of breath Snape should up.

"Don't run off again." Snape told the small girl, who smiled up at him and nodded before running off with Harry. Snape cursed as he reached to grab the child.

 A handsome, golden-haired wizard with stunning pearl-white teeth. He smiled and winked
at the camera. Olivia looked at the window and saw that the image of Lockhart was actually a moving photograph propped in the window.

Olivia watched fascinated by the moving picture. A place card declares: HERE TODAY! SIGNING COPIES OF HIS AUTOBIOGRAPHY, MAGICAL ME GILDEROY LOCKHART!

Harry and the others threaded their way through a long line of middle-aged women, all craning their necks for a view of Lockhart, who sat signing books at the rear of the shop. At the sight of him, Mrs. Weasley pats her hair. "There he is!" Mrs. Weasley smiled and Ron looked at the two.

"Mum fancies him." Ron rolled his eyes at his mum and Hermione. Olivia shrugged, she was the same way with The Beatles, so she wasn't going to judge others.

For this, Mrs. Weasley gave Ron a jab in the shoulder. A short man bump past the half siblings. "Out of the way! This is for The Daily Prophet!" He yelled startling the two kids. Instantly, Lockhart looked up, flashing a smile, when... "It can't be Harry Potter? Olivia Snape?" Lockhart said and Olivia's face goes red.

The crowd whispered excitedly as Lockhart dove forward, seizing Harry and Olivia's hand before turning them toward the photographer.

"Nice big smile, Harry, Olivia. Together, you two and I rate the front page." Lockhart told the two under his breath. The camera flashed and Olivia blinked in pain.

"Ladies and gentlemen! What an extraordinary moment this is! When young Harry and Olivia here stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me -- which, incidentally is celebrating its twenty-seventh week atop The Daily Prophet's Bestseller List they had no idea that they would, in fact, be leaving with my entire collected works! Free of charge!" Lockhart ranted and Olivia slid behind Harry.

Olivia never liked crowds or being the center of attention. As the crowd clapped, before Harry and Olivia know it, a towering stack of books were shoved into their arms. "Harry!" Olivia whispers loudly. Harry know what was wrong. He tried to get her out of there as fast as he could.