Part - 5

Naira was walking away. Suddenly she heard a voice.

Ruk Jaa....

Kartik jumped from behind holding his phone.

Ruk Jaa oh jaane wali
Ruk Jaa,
Main toh raahi
Teri manzil ka...

Kartik came in front of Naira.

Nazron mein Teri Main
Bura sahi,
Aadmi bura nahi Main
Dil ka,

Naira turned the player screen. She started lip syncing.

Jahan Main jaati hoon
Wahin chale aate ho,

Chori chori Mere dil
Mein samaate ho,

Yeh toh batao ke Tum
Mere kaun ho?

Kartik turned the player screen again. Naira was abt to leave when he held her hand and pulled her closer.

Hum toh Tere Aashiq hai
Sadiyon puraane,
Chahe tu maane chahe na maane....

They both bursted into laughter on their own stupidity.

"I love you." Kartik kissed on her forehead.

"I love you too." Naira pulled his nose.

Kartik and Naira went downstairs.

"Naira what you have decided now?" Swarna asked.

"Pata nahi Maa. I don't know what should I say or do?" Naira was still confused.

"Maa its better if Bhabhi doesn't tell them." Ishaan intervened.

"Ishaan." Swarna wanted him to be quiet.

"Maa don't you know what they did with Naira Bhabhi? Even if she tells what's the guarantee that Bhabhi's mother will let this marriage happen happily. She will do something or else." Ishaan was frustrated.

"Maa Ishu is right. I won't tell them. I'm not scared for myself. I'm scared for you all. I don't want they should hurt any one of you." Naira held Kartik's hand.

"Nahi Naira they don't love you. But as a daughter it's your duty to inform them. I don't say to involve them in this marriage or any ritual it's totally your wish you want or not. But Naira if you will not tell them it will seem that you aren't fulfilling duty of a daughter. It's said Naira that sons remains son until he gets his wife but daughter will remain daughter always. You complete your duty to tell them and come back. We will get you both married." Swarna made Naira understand.

"Naira it's your last day there na. Do it. Tell them abt us and your decisions. I'll go with you." Kartik held her hand tightly.

"Let's Go then." Naira got up.

"Mumma where are you going?" Prem asked.

"Mumma Papa will be back in an hour Prem." Swarna spoke.

"Nahi I'll go with Mumma." Prem hugged Naira tightly.

"Maa we will take him with us." Naira held Prem.