Part - 8

Akshara was silent as she got the biggest shock of her life. She had no body movement. Naitik shook her. Akshara fell on the floor breaking down.

"I failed as a mother." Akshara cried loudly.

Akshara got asthma attack. Naitik and Naksh held her.

Naira was looking out of the window. Suddenly she felt a flinch inside her. She felt as if someone was in pain. But she brushed off her feelings.

"Naira Tum thk ho na?" Kartik held her hand.

"I'm fine Kartik. I'm more than fine now. I finished it forever." Naira leaned to the seat.

Naira looked at Prem. She smiled seeing him as he was sleeping clutching to Naira's gown.

"Thank you Naira." Kartik was in tears.

"Kartik?" Naira was confused.

"You know Naira I was the happiest when you accepted Ananya's Di's Prem. You gave him so much love that he called you Mumma when he started speaking. You gave him that love which Ananya Di also wouldn't have been able to give." Kartik was teary eyed.

"Kartik we are his parents and we will remain his parents. The day he called me Mumma na that day I decided to make him my son forever. Bas ek baar hamari shaadi ho jaaye then we can adopt Prem legally as our son." Naira smiled at Kartik.

"Par Naira abhi bhi toh custody hamare paas hai na." Kartik asked.

"Kartik I know that. But still we have to work according to law." Naira made Kartik understand.

They reached Malhotra Mansion. Naira took Prem to her room and made him lay on the bed. She covered him with blanket.

Naira went and took bath. She came out wearing comfy's. Kartik told Swarna and Ishaan everything.

"Kartik you go and be with Naira for some time. She needs you." Swarna suggested.

"Jee Maa. Aap so jayiye. Ishu take Maa to room." Kartik looked at Ishaan.

Kartik made coffee for himself and Naira. He went to Naira's room and saw her sitting leaning to the bed.

"Naira coffee." He sat in front of Naira.

Naira opened her eyes. Tears fell from her eyes.

"Naira please don't cry. You know na I can't see you crying." Kartik wiped her tears.

"Why it happened with me Kartik? Am I that bad?" Naira cursed herself.

Kartik kept the coffee mugs on table.

"Nahi Naira." Kartik took Naira in his hug.

"Kartik every daughter wants that her parents should love her. Par Mere Mumma Papa ne toh hamesha mujhe reject kiya. Unke liye unka Beta imp tha. Beti jiye ya mare unhe koi farak nahi padta." Naira hugged Kartik tightly.

She wanted to let out her pain.

"Naira I'm always with you no matter what. I can't feel your pain but I can understand you. I know it's not easy for you. Me,Maa and Ishu are always with you. Always!" Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik was caressing her hairs. Naira calmed down after few minutes.

"Chalo now have coffee and sleep. You are much tired na." Kartik gave her coffee mug.

They both had their coffee. Kartik knew Naira needs some time alone. He knew she wanted space so that she can give relaxation to her mind.

After coffee,Kartik got up and kissed on Naira's forehead.

"I love you nahi bologe?" Naira held his hand when he was abt to leave.

"I love you the most." Kartik kissed on her cheek.

"Gande MENDEK." Naira pulled his nose.

Kartik made Naira lay on the bed. He covered her with blanket.

"Now sleep without any worries. Your MENDEK is always with you." Kartik kissed on her nose.

Naira kissed on his cheek and pulled his cheeks. Kartik turned off the lights and left the room.