Part - 29

Naira was taken to hospital for surgery.

"Krishna Ji please save my Naira. I can't live without her. I can't even think of living without her. I'll die if something happened to her. She is my life. She is my heartbeats." Kartik prayed in his mind.

4 hours passed

Doctor came out after a while.

"Don't worry Gauri she's fine. I should have informed you earlier only but Naira forced me to be quiet. She didn't want hurt you. She knew you will the most hurt. That's why she hid it. Take care of her now. She will have issues in eating food...she might vomit so it will be better if she takes liquid diet." Doctor left from there.

3 hours passed

Naira opened her eyes. She felt like vomiting. Kartik held Naira and made her sit. Kartik placed a kidney tray and Naira vomited out.

"Naira are you Okay?" Kartik was in tears.

Naira leaned back but held Kartik's shirt. Kartik knew Naira will vomit as doctor instructed him.

Kartik caressed Naira's forehead slowly and steadily. Naira became normal.

"SHERNI are you fine?" He asked cutely.

"Leave me alone Kartik. Please." Naira turned her face.

"Oye I'm not angry with you. Naira Whatever you did was right according to you. But how can you even think that we will come in your so called drama." Kartik scolded Naira.

"I hurt you." Naira was crying.

"Nahi you didn't." Kartik hugged Naira tightly.

"Why you didn't tell me? You always shared everything with me no matter what. Even your months. Why are you so stupid?" Kartik playfully hit on Naira's arm.

"MENDEK I was scared. I knew you all will be hurt. I didn't know what to do. I felt it right at that time." Naira explained her feelings.

"Choti Maa is very angry with you." Kartik informed.

"Kartik mera phone kahan hai?" Naira asked.

"Naira in this condition also you want your phone. It's with me. Yeh lo." Kartik gave Naira his phone.

Naira checked something on her phone.

"Mera ek kaam karoge?" Naira looked at Kartik.

"Haan Bolo na." Kartik asked.

"In next 10 days I have to go to Ukraine. Tickets." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"You will not go anywhere understood." Kartik held Naira from her shoulders.

"Kartik kya kar rahe ho? You are hurting me." Naira was in pain.

"You are hurting me Naira. Why can't you understand I can't live without you? Can't you see in my eyes that I LOVE YOU DAMN IT." Kartik confessed.