Part - 58

MARRIAGE DAY

Naira was sitting nervously. Gauri,Mishti and Gayu were making her ready. Akshara was standing at a distance.

Gauri signalled her to come but she refused. She knew Naira wouldn't like that.

"Why are you standing there? Help is required." Naira spoke.

Akshara was surprised. She happily agreed.

"Mother India What are you doing?" Naira was nervous.

"Gayu Mishti I need to talk to Naira in alone. You both go downstairs and please handle Prem." Gauri insisted.

Akshara was abt to leave but Gauri stopped her.

"Naira sit quietly." Gauri warned.

"Mumma." Naira was hell nervous.

"Nervousness is normal my lioness. I was also nervous. Every girl gets nervous. And you are my little lioness." Gauri chuckled.

"Mumma I'm here nervous and you are joking." Naira huffed.

"Oh ho..why are you so stressed?" Gauri asked.

"I don't know." Naira closed her eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed and relax. I'll make you ready. Don't Open your eyes at all." Gauri warned.

"Okay fine Mother India." Naira gave up.

Gauri and Akshara both made Naira ready.

"Thank you both of you." Naira opened her eyes.

"Both?" Gauri enquired.

"Don't act in front of me. I know you both made me ready. It's said never lie to doctors and lawyers." Naira smirked.

Kartik was sitting in mandap waiting for his SHERNI to come up.

Naira came in mandap with her mothers and her little cute angel her son Prem.

Naira sat beside Kartik.

"Haaye maarne Ka iraada hai kya?" Kartik winked.

"Kartik shut up." Naira blushed.

"Haaye don't blush like this. I'll kiss you here only." Kartik smirked.

Naira pinched him.

"Owww!!" Kartik shouted.

"Kya hua Kartik?" Swarna teased.

"Cheenti Maa." Naira smirked at Kartik.

Kartik was looking at Naira with his mouth wide open. Everyone tried their best to not laugh.

"MENDEK correct your expressions otherwise I'll keep tickling your feet." Naira ran her finger on Kartik's feet.

"Naira why are you doing this?" Kartik felt tickled.

Everyone bursted into laughter seeing their cuteness.

The marriage rituals started.

"Kanyadaan ke liye ladki ke Maa Pita aage aaye." Priest announced.

Everyone looked at Naira.

"Pandit Ji meri 2 Maayein hai aur 2 pita. Can they together do it?" Naira asked.

"Haan Beta zaroor." Priest agreed.

"Naira let Akshara and Naitik Ji do it. How can I?" Gauri wasn't comfortable.

"Mumma....Papa is always with you. Inside your heart. Inside my heart. He never left us. Then how can you say that you are alone? The way we can't see God. The way we can't see wind. In that way only we can't see Papa. We can only feel him around. I know Papa is here only. How can he miss his Princess's wedding?" Naira smiled in tears.

"Gauri go ahead." Swarna nodded.

Akshara,Gauri and Naitik did Naira's kanyadaan. Naira closed her eyes.

"Princess." She heard Pratham's voice.

Naira opened her eyes and saw Pratham standing beside Gauri.

"Papa." Tears fell from Naira's eyes.

Everyone else was confused.

"Finally you are getting married to your MENDEK. You are world's best daughter. You gave Naitik and Akshara Ji right to do this. You knew a daughter's duty. I wish in every birth I take I get a daughter like you. But tell Naitik that next time I want to be your birth father." Pratham disappeared.

"Papa." Naira shouted.

"Naira Papa isn't here." Kartik held her hand.

Realisation hit Naira and she controlled herself.

"How bad he is? Comes to meet his Princess but not wife." Gauri controlled herself.

"Why will Papa come to meet you? You irritated him so much Mumma." Naira smirked. She knew Gauri wasn't fine. She was missing Pratham.

"He irritated me every day." Gauri retorted.

"Hahahaha very funny." Naira mocked.

"Stop. Either you both start arguing or Kartik Naira. I'm pissed off." Swarna shouted.

Naira and Gauri turned quiet.

"Gathbandhan kaun karega?" Priest asked.

"Main karunga." Prem and Arjun shouted.

"You both do." Elders smiled.

Prem and Arjun did Naira and Kartik's gathbandhan.