Part - 19

Naira went inside a private room. She was breathing heavily.

A lady was sitting with Swarna.

"MUMMA." Naira's happiness knew no bounds.

The lady was none other than GAURI.

"Maine bht tang kiya na?" Gauri looked at her daughter.

"Haan bht tang kiya aapne. You are very bad." Naira just hugged Gauri tightly.

"Forgive your Mumma." Gauri held her ears.

"Mumma you know na I love you." Naira kissed on her forehead.

Naira checked Gauri's reports and machines. Everything seemed normal except her BP.

"Choti Nani aap na bht gande ho. Kitna wait karvaya aapne." Prem made a baby angry face.

"Yeh kaun hai?" Gauri was confused.

"Mumma Prem." Naira smiled.

"Hamara Prem. Itna bada ho gya." Gauri took Prem in her lap.

"Arrey Choti Nani babies grow up na." Prem giggled.

Naira saw Kartik absent. She went outside and saw him standing in garden of hospital.

"Kartik." She stood beside him.

"You don't love me anymore na." Kartik was in tears.

"Who told you this?" Naira turned him towards her.

"You don't give me your time now. Bas Hospital...Prem....kitchen...Maa...Ishu. Where do I come?" Kartik was badly hurt.

"You are here." Naira kept Kartik's hand on her heart.

"Don't say filmy dialogues." Kartik turned his face.

"Okay what you want me to do?" Naira asked.

"You will not deny. Promise." Kartik asked.

"I promise." Naira smiled.

"You have to come to the place I Message and on right time. I'll not wait for even a second if you didn't come at that time." Kartik ordered.

"I'll be on time MENDEK." Naira ruffled his hairs.

"Come with me." Kartik dragged her to the store area.

"Kya hua?" Naira asked.

"Kissi." Kartik made a baby pout.

"Kartik it's Hospital. Anyone can come here. Move." Naira pushed Kartik.

"Naira I'm just asking for a kiss." Kartik held Naira and pinned her to the wall.

"You have changed Kartik. It's not your love. It's your lust for me." Naira pushed Kartik.

"Naira its only and only love. I just want to be with you. I wanted to kiss you to tell how much I missed you but if you think it's lust then I'll not touch you even after getting married. May be that proves my love isn't lust." Kartik backed off.

"Kartik look at me." Naira cupped his face.

She smashed her lips on Kartik's lips. They started kissing each other hungrily. Kartik held Naira's buttocks and pressed them hard. Naira's hands were moving in his hairs.

They broke the kiss after 20 minutes and joined their foreheads. They were breathing heavily.