Part - 32

"How much you will work Naira? I mean why are you working so much? Your study is on scholarship. Your apartment's rent isn't also that much." Karan asked.

"To keep myself busy. If I'll say idle I'll miss my family." Naira was looking straight.

"Naira 7 Months and you didn't even once contacted them." Karan looked at her.

"Because I failed as a daughter." Naira smiled in tears.

"Now let it go. You know na day after tomorrow is my brother's engagement." Karan asked.

"I do remember. I'm not that dumb." Naira chuckled.

"No I thought in work load and studies you forgot." Karan justified.

"Okay I agree with you." Naira let it go.

Karan stopped while walking and looked behind.

"What happened?" Naira looked at him.

"Naira that car." Karan saw a car.

"You think they are following us?" Naira asked.

"Yes I do." Karan nodded.

"Karan lets go. You are overthinking." Naira dragged Karan.

"Naira I'm saying. Wait I'll check." Karan went towards car.

Naira dragged him by his collars.

"May be someone is doing romance inside. Why are you want to disturb them?" Naira dragged Karan.

"At least let's see what they are doing." Karan smirked.

"Shut up." Naira slapped on Karan's head.

They walked away for Naira's apartment. Karan dropped Naira till her apartment.

Karan left when Naira went inside her apartment.

Naira slept as she jumped on the bed.

Naira woke up around 5:00 am. She took bath and made breakfast. She left the house taking the breakfast.

Naira was abt to leave when she saw the same car there. Naira wanted to check but then she brushed off her feelings.

While munching her breakfast,Naira left from there.

"Naira!" Karan shouted from behind.

"You are late again." Naira gave him his breakfast.

"Sorry. Naira that car is of VYOM. Don't you remember he brought his car to University 8-9 days back." Karan revealed.

"Haan I also felt that I saw this car somewhere." Naira too remembered.

Families reached Naira's apartment but found it locked. That car's door opened. A boy of Kartik's age came out of the car.

"Excuse me are you finding someone?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Kartik asked.

"VYOM...can I know what are you doing outside Jaan's apartment?" Vyom asked.

"Jaan who? This is my Naira's apartment." Kartik was angry.

"Your Naira...no she's my Naira now. My Jaan." He smirked.

"Oh I believed." Kartik trusted Naira more than anyone and anything.

"Excuse me Mr Vyom. The day Naira will say na that you are his boyfriend we will believe. Leave now." Ananya spoke angrily.

Vyom angrily left from there.