Part - 52

Doctor came out after 2 hours.

"Ananya has given birth to a baby boy." Doctor informed.

"Doctor Ananya?" Gauri asked.

"I'm sorry but Ananya is no more. The moment she delivered the baby she took her last breath." Doctor informed.

"ANANYA!!!!!" Swarna fell on the floor crying.

Gauri held Swarna. Pratham held Manish.

"Pratham Ananya agree to you and Gauri. Ask her to come back." Manish fell on floor crying.

Kartik started slapping himself.

"Why wasn't I able to save Di?" Kartik hit his head on the wall.

"Kartik." Naira took him in her hug.

"Mumma chali gyi na Maami." Kuhu hugged Naira.

"Naira." Swarna came to Naira.

"Naira Ananya ko bolo ki wapis aa jaaye. Her mother can't live without her. We will take her to other hospital." Swarna acted insane.

"Maa Di will not come back." Naira shook Swarna.

"Chup." Swarna slapped Naira.

Naira just took Swarna in her hug.

"ANANYA!!!!" Swarna was shattered.

She just cuddled into Naira and cried her heart out. Swarna passed out in Naira's embrace.

She was taken in emergency room. Naira went to Kartik.

"Kartik look at me. You have to be strong for Maa,Kuhu and Ishu. Now you are the eldest in the house." Naira wiped Kartik's tears.

"Naira Ananya Di left me. You will never leave me na." Kartik hugged Naira.

"No I'll never leave you." Naira rubbed his back.

"I'll go and check the baby. He's premature." Naira left from there.

Naira went to the incubation room and fell on floor crying. She was hiding her pain just to make herself strong in front of family.

Naira looked at the baby boy who was reflection of Ananya.

"I promise you Di...I'll punish your culprit. He will never be able to live peacefully. I promise you now I'll become mother of Kuhu and your son. From now they are my kids." Naira wiped her tears and got up.

................................................................

2 months passed

Naira became mother to Kuhu and Prem both. Everything was going fine but one day.....

SwarNish,Pratham - Gauri and Kuhu went to temple in one car. While Kartik,Ishaan,Naira and Prem were in other car.

Manish stopped the car. Swarna and Gauri came out. Meanwhile Naira came out of the car as they had to buy stuff to take in temple. Moreover Naira had to buy milk for Prem as it was abt finish.

"Arrey I forgot my bag. Prescription was in that. I'll be back." Gauri went towards the car.

Kartik and Ishaan too came out of car. They thought of helping Swarna and Naira.

Suddenly they heard a blast. They turned and saw Gauri's body jumping in air. Gauri's body hit the pole and fell on the road. It was Manish and Pratham's car which blasted.

"KUHU!!!!!!" Naira ran towards the car.

Kartik held her.

"Kartik Kuhu..Papa..." Naira wanted to go and save them.