Part - 53

Gauri was taken to hospital. It was Naira's time to break down. Naira broke down completely. Within minutes,her family got tore away.

Her fathers left her forever. Her mother in OT. Her daughter too left her. She had nothing now. She was empty inside.

Kartik took her in his hug. Kartik lost his fathers who were his life. His one mother was broken and other was in OT.

Ishaan went and held Swarna. Swarna's world shattered the day she lost Ananya and now she lost her grand daughter,her husband and her brother. Her best friend her sister was in critical condition.

Police came there.

"Mr Malhotra. This blast was planned by Rishab and Avantika..."Police informed.

Doctor came out after a while.

"I'm sorry Ms Mittal but your mother has gone into coma." Doctor informed.

Avantika and Rishab were given death sentence.

................................................................

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira was looking at the family photo. Tears falling from her eyes. Her phone started ringing.

"Haan Kartik." Naira wiped her tears.

"Naira you are crying?" Kartik could feel Naira was crying.

"Nahi toh." Naira lied.

"You can't lie to me Naira." Kartik was worried.

"I was just remembering Papa and Manish Papa. After 10 days is our wedding. You remember how excited they were whenever they talked abt our marriage." Naira broke down.

"Naira Papa and Pratham Papa are always with us. You always give strength to Maa and Mumma." Kartik too was in tears.

"Yaad aati hai unki Kartik Main kya karun? We can behave strong in front of world but you know how much each one of us miss them." Naira started crying.

It was the first time Naira cried after 3 years. She always behaved strong but Kartik knew it wasn't easy for her.

"Naira I'm coming there." Kartik cut the call.

Akshara was coming towards Naira's room to call her for dinner.

"Kyu Papa? Why you both left me? You both promised me that you will never leave me." Naira hid her face in her knees.

"Naira." Akshara caressed Naira's hairs.

"They left me." Naira hugged Akshara tightly.

"Naira we cant bring them back. The people who left....they left physically but you have to keep them alive in your heart." Akshara calmed Naira.

Naira realised their position.

"I came here to call you for dinner. Prem is hungry." Akshara informed.

"Hmm. Kartik is coming here." Naira informed and got up.

She left the room.

"At least you let me hold you Naira. May be there are still hopes in our relation." Akshara smiled in tears.