Part - 55

"What you want to talk Naira?" Naksh asked.

"I don't want anything from you." Naira looked at Akshara.

"Matlab?" Naitik asked.

"Yesterday she was discussing abt jewellery that she wants to give me...so Mrs Singhania you don't have to do that. My mother is still alive to give me what I want. I don't want anything from you. Not even a single memory of yours I want with me. I feel suffocated." Naira spoke rudely.

"Enough Naira. You love that lady more than Mumma. Don't forget Mumma gave you birth." Naksh shouted.

"She gave me birth. But Mumma gave me new life which she would have snatched. The love which I craved for my Mumma gave me not your Mumma." Naira retorted back.

"Bas Naira that lady is nothing to you. She is just the one who adopted you that's it. If someone has right to be called your mother then it's only Mumma." Naksh shouted.

Naksh got a hard slap from Akshara.

"Bas Duggu." Akshara shouted.

"Mumma you slapped me for Naira." Naksh was shocked.

"Chup Bilkul Chup. Enough of yours. It's Naira's life...she has right to decide what she wants and what not. You are no one to interfere. And abt rights...then only Gauri has right to be called Naira's mother. When Naira needed love she gave her that love. When Naira needed someone with whom she can share everything...Gauri was there. When Naira needed someone to hold her hand and show her right path...then Gauri was there. I failed to find Naira because my love wasn't that strong. I always kept myself busy with you Duggu. Or I should say you made me busy with you." Akshara shouted at Naksh.

Naira was just looking at Akshara. She never expected that Akshara would say all this. She never thought that Akshara will go against Naksh for her.

"Mumma you are choosing Naira over me. You know she hates you." Naksh shouted.

"Don't you dare shout at her." Naira stood in front of Akshara.

"So now your love has woke up for her. I don't understand you and your mother at all. At one time you say that you hate her and now you are standing for her. Wow." Naksh mocked.

"Mr Naksh Singhania...I never hated her. Not now I hate her. There is a split between us which cannot be fixed. But that doesn't mean I'll hear a word against her from a son like you. You shouted at your own mother whom you claim to love. Amazing love of yours. Whatever I felt for her I spoke on her face. Not like you blaming her for some unusual thing. Don't you dare do this again. If you did then I'll forget that we both took birth from same womb." Naira warned Naksh.

"Take care of yourself. If your son did something then tell me. Nani please take care of her." Naira looked at both Akshara and Rajshri.

Naira walked out of the house leaving a smiling Akshara behind.