Part - 9

Naira woke up around 5:00 am. She smiled seeing Prem hugging her. He was looking the cutest while sleeping.

Naira got up and covered him with blanket. Naira kissed on his cheek and kept pillows on his both sides.

She went and took bath. Naira came out after few minutes. She went out of the room. She went to Kartik's room.

Kartik was snoring sounding roars of a lion.

"MENDEK Sher jaise kharrate?" Naira wanted to laugh but controlled herself.

She went near Kartik. His mouth was open. Naira kept staring him lovingly. She placed a kiss on his forehead,eyes and cheeks.

She kept her lips on his lips. She started sucking his lips. Kartik opened his eyes and was shocked. He rolled on the bed and brought Naira beneath him. He started kissing her more wildly.

They broke the kiss after 20 minutes.

"Oye hoye meri wild SHERNI." Kartik pressed his body on hers.

"Abb kya karun? Mera MENDEK hai hi itna cute. I can't resist na." Naira pulled Kartik more closer.

"SHERNI don't go wild. Otherwise before marriage...." Kartik smirked.

"MENDEK kahi ke. Kitne gande ho na tum." Naira slapped on his arm.

"Haaye meri blushing SHERNI." Kartik pulled her cheeks.

Naira flinched in pain.

"Kya hua?" Kartik got up.

"Months." Naira too sat on the bed.

"When?" Kartik asked.

"Now only. When I woke up." Naira hugged Kartik.

Kartik knew she was in pain.

"Don't worry I'm with you na." Kartik kissed on her hairs.

"I'll make breakfast. You wake up Ishu na." Naira left the room.

Kartik woke up Ishaan and Swarna. Naira was making breakfast.

"Naira wait I'll help you." Kartik held the chopper and vegetables.

Kartik started cutting the vegetables. While Naira made other stuff.

After making breakfast,Naira went to her room.

"Prem bacha chalo wake up. School Nahi jaana kya?" Naira kissed on his forehead.

Prem opened his eyes slowly.

"Good Morning Mumma." Prem hugged Naira.

"Good Morning bacha. Chalo first take bath." Naira picked Prem in her arms and took him to washroom.

Naira made Prem ready in his school uniform and took him downstairs. She kept his books in his school bag and checked his diary if anything was required.

"Naira take rest na." Swarna spoke.

"Maa Today I have few patients.I'll come home in evening soon." Naira informed.

"Toh Shall I Call the priest?" Swarna asked.

"Maa you don't have to ask." Naira hugged Swarna.

"Ishu your black file is kept in your wardrobe. Take it. Kartik your shoes are beside almirah and your files related to on going projects are in side table. Maa don't forget your medicines." Naira instructed them all.

"Yes Mam." They saluted and laughed.

Naira made Prem sit in car and drove away.