Part - 50

FLASHBACK STARTS

(Naira was 21 years old. Kartik was 22 years old. Ananya was 24 years old. Ishaan was 17 years old.)

It was Rishab and Ananya's marriage. Naira was wearing a blue anarkali. Kartik was wearing a blue sherwani.

Kartik was just staring Naira lovingly. Naira knew abt his gaze but didn't look at him.

She saw Rishab and got disturbed. Kartik came to her.

"Naira kya hua?" Kartik asked.

"Kartik I don't know why but I feel I saw Rishab Jiju somewhere. When I saw his photo then also I felt the same." Naira told.

"Naira May be you saw him somewhere. He's a lawyer na." Kartik looked at Naira.

"May be you are right. May be I'm overthinking." Naira brushed off her feelings.

Rishab and Ananya got married.

................................................................

Leap of 3 years

(Naira is 24 years old.)

Naira did her post graduation and got a job offer from the most reputed hospital in Rome.

It has been 1 week since Naira joined.

Naira got free from her night shift. She was coming back in cab. Suddenly her eyes fell on Rishab who was standing and talking to a girl.

(Rishab and Ananya have a baby girl of 2 and half years. Ananya is again 7 months pregnant.)

Naira felt something fishy. She walked out of the cab and went near them. She hid behind a tree and tried to hear them. Naira turned on her phone video camera and started recording. She didn't want to take any risk.

"I just want Manish Goenka's property. Unfortunately Ananya gave birth to a girl. If it was a boy then till now the property would have been mine." Rishab confessed.

Naira was shocked hearing this.

"So how can you say it's a boy this time?" The girl asked.

"I did sex determination test making sure Ananya's doesn't come to know." Rishab confessed.

"How can you say they will name everything on your son's name? Kartik and Ishaan?" She asked.

"I'll kill them. Whosoever will come in my way I'll kill that person." Rishab laughed.

"What are you upto?" She asked.

"Tomorrow is Ananya's godh bharai. In that I'll first kill Ishaan and then Kartik." Rishab told his plans.

Naira quietly left from there. She was broken. She didn't know what she should do. She had to save Kartik,Ishaan,Ananya,Kuhu (Ananya's daughter) and Ananya's upcoming child from that monster.

She didn't know whom to tell as show this video. She decided to reveal Rishab's true face first to Kartik.

Naira called Kartik immediately. Kartik was at Gillert Hills within 10 minutes.

"Naira kya hua? Are you Okay?" Kartik asked.

"Kartik I'll tell you something but promise me you will not get angry." Naira extended her hand.

"Okay I promise. Now tell me." Kartik held her hand.