Part - 31

Amsterdam

An apartment is seen. A girl is coming out of the apartment.

She is none other than Naira. Naira went to her university. She attended her lectures and moved towards canteen to eat something.

Naira had much work today. It was 4:00 pm when Naira got free.

Naira directly went to her part time job in a call centre.

She started her work around 5:00 pm and now it was midnight 2:30 am.

"Naira Let's Go." A boy came there.

"No Karan I'll go myself." She smiled.

"Hey we are friends. Come. I don't want you to go alone. What if you beaten up anyone on the way?" He mocked.

Naira remembered Kartik as he also used to say same things to make her laugh.

"God please take care of my MENDEK." Naira prayed.

"Hey Shall we?" He asked.

"Yup Let's Go." Naira picked her stuff.

Karan and Naira were walking towards Naira's apartment.

It had been 6 and half months since Karan and Naira know each other. They have become good friends.

Naira made many Indian and Dutch friends at work and in university. But still she was missing her all the time...oh so cute best friend..her MENDEK. No guy can take his place in her life and heart ever.

They reached Naira's apartment.

"Coffee?" Naira offered.

"No I'll leave. See you tomorrow in University. Bye." Karan waved bye to Naira.

"Go safely. Bye." Naira waved him too.

Karan left from there making sure Naira went inside her apartment. Naira went and stood near the window. She was having her coffee.

"Don't know how Mumma will be? How MENDEK will be? Ishu...Papa...Badi Maa...Bade Papa.? Nahi Naira you aren't made for love. You aren't made to enjoy life." Naira wiped her tears.

Naira took her medicines and went to sleep. Naira drifted to sleep within few seconds as she was hell tired.

................................................................

Saturday

Naira completed her work at home and left the house around 7:30 am.

She was doing call centre job for whole week and job in pizza corner on Saturday and Sunday or in holidays.

Naira went to pizzeria. She started her work around 8:00 am and wrapped up around 3:00 pm.

She took City bus and went to call centre. She started her work around 4:00 pm and wrapped up in midnight 4:00 am.

Naira was hell tired now. Naira was walking alone today. She was feeling sleepy.

Naira was near the bridge. Suddenly she felt a pull inside her heart. She felt as if Kartik was near her.

Karan came to Naira running.

"Naira you didn't wait for me." Karan was breathing heavily.

"Sorry I totally forgot about you. Sorry." Naira apologised.

"It's okay. Let's go." Karan straightened.

"Hmm." Naira started walking again.