Part - 40

"Naira Prem loves you a lot na." Rajshri initiated the talk.

"Jee Nani." Naira smiled.

Naira's phone started ringing. It was Kartik's video call. Naira picked the call.

"Oh ho toh Yeh SHERNI ka pilla so raha hai." Kartik chuckled.

"Kartik." Naira gave him a deadly look.

"Oka okay I know you will kill me if I said a word against your oh so cute son. Acha suno na." Kartik made a cute face.

"Bolo. One sec where are you?" Naira looked at the surroundings.

"Mumma and Maa have come here for your shopping. I'm getting bored. Ishu is also not here." Kartik shrugged his shoulders.

"Where's that monkey went?" Naira asked.

"I don't know. He said he has some imp work." Kartik spoke.

"Hey Mumma and Maa are selecting choorha for you. Mumma wants you to select." Kartik went to Swarna and Gauri.

"Mother India you haven't recovered completely and you went for shopping. That was the reason you sent me here. You knew I would be there then I wouldn't have allowed you to go." Naira scolded Gauri.

"I know my daughter is very intelligent." Gauri chuckled.

Akshara was somewhere hurt and jealous of Gauri.

"Naira see the designs." Swarna intervened.

"Maa you know na. You both select. I'll wear it." Naira made faces.

"Kartik ki choice chalegi?" Swarna asked.

"No way. His choice is the weirdest." Naira teased Kartik.

"Oh hello I chose the best. Don't you remember that saree....which you wore on Mumma Papa's anniversary. You lied that your friend gifted in Amsterdam." Kartik spitted out.

"What!!!!" Swarna and Gauri shouted.

"What!!" Naira and Kartik slapped on their foreheads.

Naira felt like beating Kartik and breaking his bones.

"Sorry." Kartik whispered.

"You both....Naira can we know from when is this going on? I thought you both are in love for 6 years. You told us this only. Tell us the truth." Swarna and Gauri demanded.

"Mumma woh not 6 years but....11 years." Kartik closed his eyes.

"What!!!" This was shock for everyone.

Naira nodded in yes and cut the call.

"MENDEK kahi ka tar tar karni nahi chod sakta." Naira wanted to smack Kartik.

"Naira 10 years." Gayu shook Naira.

"Toh koi paap ho gya. Ya volcano foot gya." Naira stammered.

"MENDEK you meet me I'll tell you. This time I'll not spare you." Naira thought.

"SHERNI toh mujhe kacha khaa jaayegi. Maa Durga please save me na." Kartik prayed.