Part - 60

Naira woke up from her deep slumber. She found herself cuddling to the blanket. She opened her eyes and looked at herself. She was dressed. She saw the time and it was 7:00 am.

"Oh no. I got late." Naira got up but shouted in pain.

She was feeling pain in her lower body. She just took her clothes and went to take bath.

Naira got ready and went downstairs. She saw Kartik making Prem ready for his school. Prem saw Naira.

"Mumma." Prem ran to Naira and hugged her tightly.

Naira picked Prem in her arms.

"Good morning my good boy." Naira kissed on his cheeks.

"Good morning Mumma." Prem pulled Naira's cheeks.

"Why did you wake me?" Naira looked at Kartik.

"You were sleeping peacefully I didn't feel like waking you up." Kartik scratched his head.

In actual,he wanted Naira to take rest. He knew she was in pain.

"Mumma Maa...where are they?" Naira asked.

"Singhania Sadan. To invite them for reception." Kartik informed.

"Ishu?" Naira asked.

"Snoring like an idiot in his room." Kartik chuckled.

"Mumma hungry." Prem made a cute pout.

"I have made his food Naira. You make him eat. He will not eat from my hands Definitely." Kartik rolled his eyes.

"Oye Papa I'm Mumma's baby." Prem showed his tongue to Kartik.

"Kya bacha hai!!!" Kartik looked at him in shock.

Naira made Prem eat his breakfast. Naira went as woke up Ishaan. Naira and Kartik both went to drop Prem school.

"Prem finish your tiffin." Naira caressed his hairs.

"This is your water bottle." Kartik hung the water bottle around Prem's neck.

"Here's your chocolates." Naira gave him 2 chocolates.

"Don't take anything from anyone. Don't talk to any stranger." Kartik kissed on his forehead.

"Offo Mumma Papa you every day say this. Try something new." Prem slapped on his own forehead.

Kartik and Naira kissed on his cheeks. Prem ran inside with his friends. When they were sure Prem safety went inside,they left from there.

"Naira are you Okay?" Kartik held Naira's hand while driving.

"Haan Kartik I'm fine." Naira smiled at him.

"Pakka na?" Kartik wanted to be sure.

"Haan Pakka. Now drive carefully." Naira kept her head on his shoulder.

"Naira accept Akshara Maa." Kartik initiated.

Naira got up and looked at him.

"Naira I saw love for you in her eyes. I don't know abt anyone else but I know she loves you." Kartik told his feelings.

"Kartik it's not easy for me. I need time for that." Naira turned her face to hide her tears.

"I know you still love them." Kartik held Naira's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"May be or may be not." Naira shrugged her shoulders.

"We have to pick Maa and Mumma from Singhania Sadan." Kartik turned the car towards house.