Part - 36

Gents were sleeping in one room while Gauri,Swarna and Ananya in other room.

"Naira kahan hai?" Swarna asked.

"She is outside Mumma. She was discussing something with Karan." Ananya informed.

Kartik didn't leave Karan and Naira alone for a second.

"Chillax bro Naira is yours. I'm already in relationship." Karan chuckled.

"I'm sorry Karan. But I'm...." Kartik felt guilty.

"It's completely okay. It happens. But you know what's my and Naira's relation?" Karan looked at him.

"What?" Kartik asked.

"Brother sister." Karan smiled.

"I'm really sorry if my words hurt you." Kartik felt more guilty now.

"I know you got possessive for Naira. If you want Naira safe and sound then beware of that Vyom." Karan decided to tell Kartik.

"Who's is this Vyom?" Kartik asked.

"Actually Kartik Vyom is our senior But as he failed in 2 subjects so he studies with us. He likes Naira and even proposed her. Naira tried to make him understand but he isn't understanding. Yesterday also I noticed Vyom's car near Naira's house. I don't know why Naira isn't complaining against him. He can harm Naira. Vyom is an insane. I told you because I felt that you can protect Naira from anyone and anything." Karan explained.

"I'll protect Naira 24*7." Kartik was determined.

Kartik and Karan too went to sleep. Naira came back after cleaning kitchen. She laid on the sofa and closed her eyes.

Naira was feeling pain in her stomach. She knew her months have started. Naira went inside her room.

"Naira kya hua?" Gauri asked.

Naira just went to washroom and took bath. She changed her clothes. Naira got stomach cramps. She just went out of the washroom.

Naira went to Gauri and cuddled into her. Gauri understood that she got her months. Because every time Naira used to hug her like this.

"Months?" Gauri asked.

"Hmm." Naira was in pain.

"Mumma are you still angry on me?" Naira asked cutely.

"No I'm not. But yes I was hurt that you left me. You know how I spent these 7 months. Don't leave me again." Gauri caressed her hairs.

"Promise. If I sleep please wake me at 7:30 am." Naira was feeling sleepy.

Gauri made Naira sleep peacefully.

"It's 6:30 am. And she wants herself awake at 7:30 am." Swarna moved her head in disbelief.

Gauri leaned to the bed. Naira's face was hid in her chest. Ananya slept on the couch while Swarna kept sitting with Gauri.